NASCAR Pocono DOUBLE HEADER Saturday 27 June , POCONO ORGANICS 325 & Sunday 28 June , POCONO 350

homedepot20

Point Standing PRIOR to NASCAR Races # 14 & 15 @ POCONO
MONELLO 39
OldHillcrestGuy 37
Calvcopf 34
Monello WP 32
HD/Stewart Haas 24
OldHillcrestGuy 3Time Champ 23
Stgislander SP1 21
Homedepot20 20
Stgislander SP2 19
Yooper 16

Saturday's Race is on FOX @ 330PM
Sunday's Race is on FOX SPORTS 1 @ 400PM

Last edited:

homedepot20

1 Kyle Busch
2 Hamlin
3 Logano
4 Truex
5 Jones
Picks for BOTH RACES

Kyle SHOULD Win at least One ๐Ÿค”
MAYBE BOTH ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Saturday's picks

1. Hamlin
  2. Blaney
  3. Harvick
  4. Elliott
  5. Ky Busch

I agree, KB is due. He's sandbagging it this season so far.

homedepot20

If anyone wishes to have different picks for each race , please specify otherwise I will.assume picks are for both races

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I'm officially done with NASCAR after this noose debacle. So no more picks from me.

Whoever started the complaint was an idiot. Then the drivers acted like a bunch of hysterical children and the organization who should have been the adult in the room decided to either panic or "party on." Instead of acting with restraint, NASCAR leadership turned out to be an enabler/Fahrenheit 451 fireman.

Eff 'em. NASCAR is no longer a sport; it's entertainment and everyone associated with it acts like Hollywood celebrities. It's about as "real" as country music is these days (meaning, both are filled with posers). Don't know if "get woke, go broke" will apply, but I am going to do my part.

--- End of my line (Yooper)

homedepot20

Hate to see you move on. But respect you for your decision.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
NASCAR should have handled it differently., but I believe once it got on Social Media , they had NO CHOICE but to address issue with a response with LITTLE to NO solid information ๐Ÿฅบ

calvcopf

I'm officially done with NASCAR after this noose debacle. So no more picks from me.
--- End of my line (Yooper)

homedepot20

Can you believe this S๐Ÿคฌ๐ŸคฌT, 3 Straight RAIN DELAYs .Track drying underway for AM showers .No word on Start Time .
Need to start before Sun Set or Dust from Sarahan Dust Storm might cause another weather delay ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚