Podiatrist?

Idunno

I am looking for a GOOD foot doctor. Someone who has an interest in finding and fixing what is wrong instead of just doing a half arsed diagnosis because they are more interested in their next day off or making plans for retirement. Thanks doc, I know my foot is swollen and hurts. Anti-inflammatory meds just don't cut it....that's why I went to the doctor! Anyone have a recommendation? Thanks!

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Dr. Robert Vanfossen.

YES. I had a surgery 11 months ago and his office did a great job. Before surgery I had years of foot pain. After surgery I had no pain.

Surgery consisted of opening the outside of my left foot, breaking my baby toe bone, reshaping it and screwing and wiring it back together.

He has several offices and I had my surgery in his suite on Chancellors Run Rd.

I highly recommend him and his staff.

Roman

YES. I had a surgery 11 months ago and his office did a great job. Before surgery I had years of foot pain. After surgery I had no pain.

Surgery consisted of opening the outside of my left foot, breaking my baby toe bone, reshaping it and screwing and wiring it back together.

He has several offices and I had my surgery in his suite on Chancellors Run Rd.

I highly recommend him and his staff.
:shocked:OUCH:shocking:

C

czygvtwkr

Dr Halgren at St Marys Foot and Ankle care has fixed me right up, had Plantar Fascitis.