Point Lookout State Park overrun by... Non-natives

TPD

the poor dad
Wait, is this the end of the line to get into the park?
No that was just some of the ones turned away. When the park gets full, these guys and gals look for any local empty lot/green grass to hang out for the day and play soccer/fire up the grill they brought with them- after all they drove 2 hours to get here so may as well make the most of it. Lot's of trespassing happens on days like this.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
No that was just some of the ones turned away. When the park gets full, these guys and gals look for any local empty lot/green grass to hang out for the day and play soccer/fire up the grill they brought with them- after all they drove 2 hours to get here so may as well make the most of it. Lot's of trespassing happens on days like this.
Ok, I thought they were in line and decided to get out for a while.

Reactions: TPD

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I hope that doesn't go all the way to the park... :twitch:

I was planning on going to the fireworks display at Solomons tomorrow, but I have a feeling it's just going to be a madhouse, everyone trying to do the same thing. Combined with the high humidity, it does not sound like a fun time. I hate being hot and humid.
A group of us are watching from SMC if you'd care to join.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Last year as I was riding thru Piney Point on the beach road to the lighthouse, a woman stopped me and wanted me to ride in her parade. I was busy on the 4th, didn't ride in it, but maybe they have a small parade again this year. Maybe @Gilligan knows something?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Last year as I was riding thru Piney Point on the beach road to the lighthouse, a woman stopped me and wanted me to ride in her parade. I was busy on the 4th, didn't ride in it, but maybe they have a small parade again this year. Maybe @Gilligan knows something?
Piney Point park is jammed full...people parked along the road back past the post office. 2Nd District just launched their rescue boat and an ambulance came rolling down the road right behind them. TowBoat US bringing one in to the launch ramp area..unrelated apparently. Had an arseclown in a Tundra heading north just past PP passing a whole line of vehicles....headed straight for me in my lane. I held position...he was obviously pissed off as he barely squeaked back in to his lane ....LMAO. Its crazy out there today.

I don't know about a parade on Lighthouse Rd but I know they are setting off a buttload ("Buttload"....TPD knows what that is) of fireworks tonight.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I don't know about a parade on Lighthouse Rd but I know they are setting off a buttload ("Buttload"....TPD knows what that is) of fireworks tonight.
Ok, scratch Piney Point.... :lol:

And yeah, a buttload is a real good thing...