Point Lookout State Park overrun by... Non-natives

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
And if she ever asks about a mudslide it’s time to leave.
I still get confused when BD keeps referring to "balloon knots". I always figgered those were what any good parent needs to learn to make sure the balloons at their kid's b'day party are properly inflated. I might be wrong about that,

black dog

Free America
I still get confused when BD keeps referring to "balloon knots". I always figgered those were what any good parent needs to learn to make sure the balloons at their kid's b'day party are properly inflated. I might be wrong about that,
One needs a secured balloon knot at the bottom of a 300 bushel gravity wagon.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Years ago, my father lived near Town Creek Marine. The fishing areas there would get overrun quickly.

One morning he was enjoying coffee on his back porch, and two men came walking up the drive with fishing poles.

Dad "You can't be here, this is private property."

Them "We fish. We fish."

Dad (as they continue to walk) "No, you can't fish here, this is MY property."

Them "We fish. We fish."

Dad (Walks inside, gets his shotgun, points it at them) "Me shoot. Me shoot."

They high tailed it out of there, and he never again had any problems.
I'm glad everyone got a laugh out of this. I'm just glad they left, because Daddy would have shot them. That wouldn't have been good.

TPD

the poor dad
I met with Senator Bailey today concerning the management of Pt Lookout State Park. We will meet again in a month or 2 with the manager of the park and other elected officials and business owners.

As @vraiblonde said in the republican thread - don’t just gripe, do something to fix the damn problem! Well I am trying...

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I met with Senator Bailey today concerning the management of Pt Lookout State Park. We will meet again in a month or 2 with the manager of the park and other elected officials and business owners.

As @vraiblonde said in the republican thread - don’t just gripe, do something to fix the damn problem! Well I am trying...
What can I do to help you?

Reactions: TPD