Police at Great Mills high school

zar

Theist
I just saw 5 police vehicles and the police putting up tape to block the entrance

nothing on the news sites

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Saw that too.
They blocked off the entrances and had vehicles staged all over the area in the parking lots.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Sheriff's Office posted this on FB a couple of minutes ago:

The St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office is on the scene of a bomb threat at Great Mills High School. The school has been evacuated and a search of the school is being conducted.

zar

Theist

The St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office is on the scene of a bomb threat at Great Mills High School. The school has been evacuated and a search of the school is being conducted.

ah in another news some douche bag prankster wasting the police’s time

track the number and throw them in prison for the rest of time

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Lovely. :rolleyes:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

While searching the school and the surrounding area police found evidence the required an upgrade of additional resources respond to the incident.

The entire building has been evacuated and the school area is currently closed off.

TPD

the poor dad
This zipped over my head..on Thursday?? or am I missing something?
You know it has to be a secure location because of where it is so many people will try to jump the line to get the jab.

And of course there could be bomb threats...