Police Find Bodies Believed To Be Missing Texas Woman, Son

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I wanna know why they were missing since Friday, but the Amber Alert just went out yesterday morning. :tap: WTH happened there? :shrug:

And yes, I saw this:
The alert was first issued locally for the Underwoods on Saturday after relatives went to their home and found it empty, along with a pool of blood on the living room floor.
but I didn't see it on the National news till yesterday morning.

Last edited:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Guess all pregnant women will just have to take a self defense class to learn how to kick some booty!!

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
So sad. Its bad enough he killed mom, but did he have to take the kid and baby too. What kind of sicko is that?

Hot N Bothered

Bogart said:
Pretty soon pregnancy will be a leading cause of death among young women.
I saw one report that said that murder MAY very well be the leading cause of death among pregnant and new mothers, but most states don't track pregnancy as a factor, so some of it was guess work. :shrug:

The article I read about this said that according to a neighbor, the son had never met the ex-boyfriend. Mom always sent him to the neighbors house whenever she had a date. Seems to me that should've been a sign of a bad relationship, that she'd never introduced them. :ohwell:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
In addition to concurring with various remarks above, I have to say that I often am astounded at the way reporters write anymore... Saddened may be the more appropriate word... :shrug:

Edited - for obvious reasons, I am not a writer; my grammar sucks!

Last edited:
D

Dixie

Story got even stranger. This morning it was reported that the boyfriend ran out of gas in his vehicle I believe and called a friend. The friend came out to get him and actually saw the bodies in the back seat and neglected to call the police. He said he didn't want any part of it.