Police gonna fight over who gets these first

glhs837

Power with Control
No wonder Oracle went full bore developing police software integration for these. And yes, its not bullet proof, and .45 is not a real penetrator, any rifle caliber will still get through. Roger all that. This was a drum mag dump, assumed to be .45.

Bulletized CT 1.jpeg

Bulletized CT 2.jpeg

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I’m reminded of what it must’ve been like for the first armored knight that encountered a musket ball.

black dog

Free America
I’m reminded of what it must’ve been like for the first armored knight that encountered a musket ball.
I would bet just like King Arthur cutting off the Black Knights limbs one at a time.
Its just a flesh wound!!!! I'm invincible...

Trivia, when the Black Knight was getting his limbs cut off it was done with two actors.

jrt_ms1995

I would bet just like King Arthur cutting off the Black Knights limbs one at a time.
Its just a flesh wound!!!! I'm invincible...

Trivia, when the Black Knight was getting his limbs cut off it was done with two actors.
The first one bleed out before the scene was finished? :lol:

glhs837

Power with Control
Wonder how a mag dump from a BAR would look.
Lucky for me. When I look at shootings in this county, I think they're all nine mil. Maybe some 22s tossed in couple 38s. My tactic for somebody with the BAR is to just plant my foot and help the outrageous acceleration catches them by surprise. Since I don't plan on an armed incursion to St. George's Island or 7th district. I think I'm pretty okay on that front though