Police investigate shooting in Lexington park.

Bare-ya-cuda

Supposedly have the perp in custody. Press release say for the community not to worry as it doesn’t appear to be a random shooting. I counted 9 bullet holes in the 4th floor of that building, looked pretty random to me.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

OccamsRazor

"Witnesses on scene advised a white male fired numerous shots at an occupied office building from a vehicle"
&
"Multiple 911 callers reported a black male wearing a white tank top fired multiple gunshots into the building and struck the 4th floor."

At least they got the MALE part right...

L'Town.girl

Well, when you see images EVERYDAY of a BM in a white tank top (usually with some nappy hair dreadlocks) shooting someone, somewhere, it gets ingrained in your nugget and you can't unsee it. A white fella is rare. And disappointing.

Tech

"Witnesses on scene advised a white male fired numerous shots at an occupied office building from a vehicle"
&
"Multiple 911 callers reported a black male wearing a white tank top fired multiple gunshots into the building and struck the 4th floor."

At least they got the MALE part right...
s7mnOhsl.jpg

Tech

Defense contractor business hit by gunfire.
Wonder if he's a property management contractor. They have been painting the building and when I went by today, there was a bucket truck up on the south exposure not far from the holey windows.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Wonder if he's a property management contractor. They have been painting the building and when I went by today, there was a bucket truck up on the south exposure not far from the holey windows.
He was a former employee, not part of the painting staff.

PeoplesElbow

Sounds miserable. :lol:
For the most part it is real work, then they don't pay people what they are worth. The people in charge think beating people over the head will get them results but all that ever happens is people leave and they hire inexperienced or incompetent people and the beatings commence again.