State Police Police Search For Vehicle Involved In Apparent Highway Shooting In Baltimore County

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
(Baltimore, MD) – Maryland State Police are searching for a vehicle involved in an apparent highway shooting in Baltimore County last night.

The suspect vehicle is described as a dark color mid-size SUV or sedan with no hubcaps and tinted windows. The victim was unable to provide a tag number.

The victim is not being identified at this time and reported no injuries. The victim was driving a gray 2019 Volvo XC60, a sport utility vehicle.

Shortly before 10:30 p.m. last night, troopers from the Golden Ring Barrack received a 9-1-1 call from the victim, reporting the incident. Police were advised the incident began on northbound I-83 near Northern Parkway when a vehicle came from behind and began shooting at the victim’s vehicle. The victim also reported the suspect vehicle, at one point, drove alongside and shot again at the victim’s vehicle.

The alleged incident continued as the vehicles traveled on to the outer loop of I-695 around Greenspring Avenue. As the victim exited I-695 at Reisterstown Road, the suspect continued driving on the outerloop. At this time, police are uncertain whether the victim and the suspect know each other.

The Maryland State Police Criminal Enforcement Division is investigating the incident. Police urge anyone who may have witnessed the incident or who has information relevant to this case, to contact the Golden Ring Barrack at 410-780-2700. The investigation continues…

###​