Police shoot and kill teenager with air soft gun in St Marys

PeoplesElbow

If I may ...

Never drop the gun. It could mar the finish. Best to gently place the weapon on the ground.
If I may ...

Never drop the gun. It could mar the finish. Best to gently place the weapon on the ground.
According to the news (and Alec Baldwin) it is very touchy and will immediately start spraying bullets if you drop it. Think of that scene in True Lies.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
That is pretty damning if he fired again after the photo was taken.
My friend Tom was a cop in NJ for 25 years, medically retired as a Detective Lieutenant.
This is the kind of cop he'd gladly turn over to Internal Affairs and at the least, get their ass canned.
He pushed for prosecution several times over the years. Good cops had his back.

BernieP

Resident PIA
My friend Tom was a cop in NJ for 25 years, medically retired as a Detective Lieutenant.
This is the kind of cop he'd gladly turn over to Internal Affairs and at the least, get their ass canned.
He pushed for prosecution several times over the years. Good cops had his back.
I don't want to rush to judgement, I think a rigorous investigation needs to be done, I would suggest the FBI.
Politics and the thin blue line can get in the way of the truth. Politics in particular. The States Attorney is not an impartial arbiter.
Prosecutors and the police are on the same side, the same team. If there is question, this is where the Feds need to be called.

If he was shot after he was down, there are questions. Hell, the number of rounds fired should be question enough.
Dare I say if he were black, there would be an impartial investigation.