Police shoot teen

Otter

Nothing to see here
Police shot and killed a 16-year-old boy early Tuesday after he drove a car at them while fleeing the scene of a possible burglary attempt, authorities said.

The two officers opened fire, killing Anthony McGrath, following a high-speed chase that started at a liquor store in Plymouth.

"My son got a death sentence," the boy's mother, Denise McGrath, told reporters. "I want to know who killed my son for no reason at all."

Hmmmm..Tuesday morning, 3:20am, 16 yrs old, fleeing the scene, driving at the cops..Guess they shoulda just taken his keys, patted him on the butt and sent him home.

Vince

The driver, McGrath, eventually lost control and hit a wall, Botieri said. The officers ordered him out of the car, but he instead backed into one of the cruisers, then accelerated forward, hitting a utility pole and driving toward the two officers, according to Botieri.

And the boy's mother said it was for no reason??? :whack: :crazy:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
One less adult criminal we have to worry about... One less welfare case.. several less tax payer supported kids.. several less single moms..

V

Vixen

It’s official, I’ve become cynical, and I never thought I had that capability.

There isn’t a doubt in my mind that this little shiat has been running the roads and getting in trouble for awhile. There is no way this was his 1st time offense. I would venture to say that he is under some type of juvenile supervision and was nothing more than a snot nose, know it all teenager who thought he was invisible.

He didn't just wake up one day and decide to knock off a liquor store.

Pushrod

Patriot
"My son got a death sentence," the boy's mother, Denise McGrath, told reporters. "I want to know who killed my son for no reason at all."

Oh give me a break! She needed to open her eyes a long time ago and see what her precious boy was turning into. At least he (hopefully) was taken out of the gene pool early before he escalated his crimes into the taking of innocent lifes.

willie

Pushrod said:

Oh give me a break! She needed to open her eyes a long time ago and see what her precious boy was turning into. At least he (hopefully) was taken out of the gene pool early before he escalated his crimes into the taking of innocent lifes.

Hoyer should write a law that it's illegal to interview anybody's momma.