Police Trade In Glocks Coming Available

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
How can they blame the glock and not the ammo?

Glocks have a bit of a reputaition for "Kabooming" as some like to say. It is still a relatively low number but you hear about this with Glock then any other gun.

It is usually .40 cal it happens with since that is the most common of the higher pressure rounds.

I tend to agree though that the ammo should be the first thing that is looked at.

I'd stick to 9mm or .45ACP with Glocks.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Glocks have a bit of a reputaition for "Kabooming" as some like to say. It is still a relatively low number but you hear about this with Glock then any other gun.

It is usually .40 cal it happens with since that is the most common of the higher pressure rounds.

I tend to agree though that the ammo should be the first thing that is looked at.

I'd stick to 9mm or .45ACP with Glocks.

Thats cause glock is the original "plastic" gun. Avid shooters hated them when they hit the market and gave them an instant bad reputation.

When there is metal failure in breach/chamber or barrel, I could understand. Which glock made the change in the way the breach supported the bottom of the brass casing.
But a round going off in the mag, shouldnt be blammed on glock. Id still consider the glocks to be safe if the cops only sustained bruised fingers...

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Thats cause glock is the original "plastic" gun. Avid shooters hated them when they hit the market and gave them an instant bad reputation.

When there is metal failure in breach/chamber or barrel, I could understand. Which glock made the change in the way the breach supported the bottom of the brass casing.
But a round going off in the mag, shouldnt be blammed on glock. Id still consider the glocks to be safe if the cops only sustained bruised fingers...

Right, I am a fan of Glocks, just didn't know what your knowledge of the "kabooming" reputation was.

Glock 21 Torture Test - Theprepared.com