Political Cartoons

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
1655298037861.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Remember how the anti-Clinton political cartoons always had a bra hanging out of his pocket somewhere?

Yep and Clinton was also a ' little ' boy maybe 8 or 10 on a Tri-Cycle in many as well ... the glory days I was reading the Washington Times and listening to Rush

Hijinx

Does it even get you 2 items off the Dollar menu. ? Democrats think this is a big deal. Its here's some money off gas, be grateful .
It's a freaking insult is what it is.
This man has almost tripled the cost of gasoline and he offers a pittance and we are supposed to be grateful.
Well F him and the horse he rode in on.

By the way there is no more dollar menu and the Dollar Tree is a buck and a quarter now.

WingsOfGold

Gas prices DOES have some value. FAR fewer sightseers and atv's riding up and down my road kicking up a clouds of dust. (dirt gravel road) Fewer idiots knocking on my door asking if I will pull them out of the river.
Longest distance I go is 155 miles to and from Cherokee each way. Them being the nice peaceful injuns they are give me 75 dollars each week gas allowance in addition to the many other comps. Tomorrow free tickets to see Kansas (yes, they're still around)😁