Political Daily Quotable

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
During a question-and-answer session with the media before his speech, Dean said he had not heard a state GOP radio commercial airing during his visit that pegged him as a ''Northeastern liberal.'' It also labeled Dean and Democratic Gov. Phil Bredesen as ''peas in a pod.''

''I've been called worse things than a liberal,'' Dean said. ''The reason the Republicans call names is because they have nothing to say about balancing the budget, creating jobs or doing anything about health care or education.''

Anyone catch the AMAZING slight of hand there? :killingme Any takers?

He (Dean ) then remarked that Republicans never brought up the scriptural verse saying it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven.

No, he didn't really say that did he... :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
FromTexas said:
No, he didn't really say that did he...
Didn't you know that all Democrats are on the breadline and the only folks that have any money are the Republicans? I know these things cause I seen it on the TV.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
vraiblonde said:
Didn't you know that all Democrats are on the breadline and the only folks that have any money are the Republicans? I know these things cause I seen it on the TV.

I like better how he accused Republicans of name calling for saying he was a Northeastern Liberal and that he and the governor were peas in a pod. Even they aren't proud of who they are I guess. :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
FromTexas said:
I like better how he accused Republicans of name calling for saying he was a Northeastern Liberal
"Northeastern Liberal" IS a bad name. :shrug: