Politics in 29b.

J

JPC, Sr.

:flowers: This is an interesting story in the Enterprise newspaper saying that my opponent went to the child support office but the report shows that Bohanan did not go there as their superior but as some kind of student and observer having the child support agents telling him and company how the agents say the child support system works. He talked to the parenting police that collect the child support cash through the system's brute force collection methods against separated parents, but did not speak to any of the separated parents / the County citizen parents that are regularly and systematicly cheated and mistreated by those collectors.

Link here for the Enterprise report,

When I get elected to 29b then I will not be their subordinate and the injustices of child support will not continue hidden from public and Legislature exposure anymore.

We need to put strong leaders in office, the kind of Representative that will take control and will dig to find out the truth affecting our community, and not be some pretentious do nothing.

Whenever there is a weak player on any team (and every team has one) then the other team members can and will take up the slack and share their strength with the weaker link and that works great, but it does not matter how strong any team is if their captain is weak and that is what we now have in 29b.

People will often and regularly fail their leaders, but when the leader fails the people, then there is pity.
:yeahthat:

MMDad

Lem Putt
JPC said:
We need to put strong leaders in office,

You're right for once. We do need strong leaders. Leaders who have proven themselves by building a successful career, supported their family, and contributed to society instead of leeching off of society like a pathetic parasite.

Midnightrider

JPC said:
:flowers: This is an interesting story in the Enterprise newspaper saying that my opponent went to the child support office but the report shows that Bohanan did not go there as their superior but as some kind of student and observer having the child support agents telling him and company how the agents say the child support system works. He talked to the parenting police that collect the child support cash through the system's brute force collection methods against separated parents, but did not speak to any of the separated parents / the County citizen parents that are regularly and systematicly cheated and mistreated by those collectors.

Link here for the Enterprise report,

When I get elected to 29b then I will not be their subordinate and the injustices of child support will not continue hidden from public and Legislature exposure anymore.

We need to put strong leaders in office, the kind of Representative that will take control and will dig to find out the truth affecting our community, and not be some pretentious do nothing.

Whenever there is a weak player on any team (and every team has one) then the other team members can and will take up the slack and share their strength with the weaker link and that works great, but it does not matter how strong any team is if their captain is weak and that is what we now have in 29b.

People will often and regularly fail their leaders, but when the leader fails the people, then there is pity.
:yeahthat:
:larry: where did you get that BS, I read the article and it didn't say anything close to what you are implying.... but we know reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, being a deadbeat and abandoning your children is though. :jameo:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Midnightrider said:
where did you get that BS, I read the article and it didn't say anything close to what you are implying.... but we know reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, being a deadbeat and abandoning your children is though.

Shhh... he's listening to the voices in his head again.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

Midnightrider said:
:larry: where did you get that BS, I read the article and it didn't say anything close to what you are implying.... but we know reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, being a deadbeat and abandoning your children is though. :jameo:
:larry: It is said to be a sure sign of success in politics when one has hecklers, so welcome to my team you guys.
:whistle:

Midnightrider

JPC said:
:larry: It is said to be a sure sign of success in politics when one has hecklers, so welcome to my team you guys.
:whistle:
i'm pretty sure its a sure sign of sucess in politics when one gets enough votes to win an election.
:larry: Hecklers are just a sign that you are a dillhole :jameo:

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

:coffee: For child support it cost the State thousands of dollars to keep each deadbroke parent in jail just to try and force hundreds of dollars from parents that are deadbroke. It is an illogical equation. Spend thousands to collect hundreds and often collecting nothing because even the families of the deadbroke parents will not pay the debtor's prison's ransom.

So then it is not spend thousands for hundreds - it is spend thousands for nothing per each parent and for each day in jail collecting nothing.

And of course when the parents in jail are poor and or low income parents (as it always is) and the separated children are on public assistance, then even if the deadbroke parents were to pay the child support then the State of Maryland keeps the c/s money and does not give the child support to the custodial or to the children. So the law spends thousands of dollars for each parent to try to bleed the deadbroke parents out of hundreds of dollars and that same child support money does not help any child at all because the law keeps the c/s money.

This is the simple message that the Maryland legislature needs to be told first. :whistle:

ylexot

Super Genius
JPC said:
:coffee: For child support it cost the State thousands of dollars to keep each deadbroke parent in jail just to try and force hundreds of dollars from parents that are deadbroke. It is an illogical equation. Spend thousands to collect hundreds and often collecting nothing because even the families of the deadbroke parents will not pay the debtor's prison's ransom.

So then it is not spend thousands for hundreds - it is spend thousands for nothing per each parent and for each day in jail collecting nothing.
You're right, execution is a much cheaper form of punishment. Let's do that instead. :yay:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
ylexot said:
You're right, execution is a much cheaper form of punishment. Let's do that instead. :yay:

Or, put their dead beat azzes to work digging ditches, cleaning toilets, or turning boulders into gravel. :wench:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
PrchJrkr said:
Or, put their dead beat azzes to work digging ditches, cleaning toilets, or turning boulders into gravel. :wench:
There you go.

Also, how about making welfare and unemployment recipients work for what they get? Bet the welfare and unemployment rolls get smaller.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
JPC said:
For child support it cost the State thousands of dollars to keep each deadbroke parent in jail just to try and force hundreds of dollars from parents that are deadbroke. It is an illogical equation.
So we should let them go free, as they run and hide and continue to evade their parental responsibilities? Yes, that's entirely logical and sensible! :lmao:

The point the nasty, brutish government is trying to make is: you will pay for your crime. The government has two options when someone abandons their responsibility:
(1) incarcerate the offender, even though the child will still not receive their due support, and even though it costs money and space to maintain the incarceration;
(2) allow the offender to go free, under which circumstance they have proven they will run... and the child will still not be receiving their due support, and the state must pick up the tab (i.e., costing the state money).

Given those two paths, I would take #1 because then we know the slimeball that refuses to support his/her child is at least not traveling all around the U.S. partying and indulging their own desires.

The state loses either way.

The child loses either way.

And the state will likely lose again when the child becomes an adult and becomes a deadbeat just like his father or mother.

Last edited:

hvp05

2ndAmendment said:
Also, how about making welfare and unemployment recipients work for what they get?
But what if the recipient is technically classified as "disabled" and "can't work" (even though they can sit at a computer typing forum messages until the cows come home)?

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

2ndAmendment said:
There you go.

Also, how about making welfare and unemployment recipients work for what they get? Bet the welfare and unemployment rolls get smaller.
:larry: Right now they are happy to do just that, give the welfare recipiant a job and they go to work, unless they need child care too or disabled or other limiting factors, but still yes - get them a job and then they get off of welfare. The system already knows that and they are always trying to get public assistance cases a job so they can get off of the system. It is not some new idea.
:jameo:

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

hvp05 said:
The point the nasty, brutish government is trying to make is: you will pay for your crime.
:larry: There is no crime. Having children is what God told people to do - be fruitful and mutiply. Calling it a crime is a legal joke and that is a big reason why millions of parents reject the fancy claim. And that the parent can not pay the child support demands is no real crime either. Just made up law of harassment.
hvp05 said:
The state loses either way.

The child loses either way.

And the state will likely lose again when the child becomes an adult and becomes a deadbeat just like his father or mother.
:whistle: It is a losing system but the thing worse is to keep doing the losing system because of failing to face the reality and reform the system now.
:jameo:

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

PrchJrkr said:
:larry: Still will never get one cent in payment for the unjust child support laws.

Brute force will always fail in the end, and rightly so. :whistle:

hvp05

JPC said:
Right now they are happy to do just that, give the welfare recipiant a job and they go to work, unless they need child care too or disabled or other limiting factors, but still yes - get them a job and then they get off of welfare.
Christ, must the government give everything to these people?!

Read this post, JPC... and explain your mis-interpretation afterward.