Politics of Covid 19 Vaccines

OccamsRazor

I have said several times, once the Feds decided to move ahead after it was determined that people could be positive AFTER getting fully vaxxed, they HAVE TO ride this burning plane into the ground. Otherwise, they would need to admit they were WRONG and we all know that will never happen.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Anyone else getting fired from their job rather than be coerced into being penetrated and injected with a experimental substance? My last day is next week.
DIL last day was Oct 31. They are doing ok without her working, but she misses her job. She didn't spend years and $$$ getting the radiology degree to not be working in that field.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Belgium No Longer Recommending Moderna Vaccine For Those Under 31 Due To Risk Of Heart Inflamation

The nation of Belgium will no longer be recommending the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine for citizens under the age of 31, after data shows that using it for the first or second dose of vaccination may cause heart inflammation such as myocarditis. The decision was announced last week by the Belgian Vaccination Task Force.

According to The Brussels Times, Danish studies indicate “that vaccination with Moderna resulted in an increased risk of inflammation of the heart muscle in young men following the first or second dose in comparison with the Pfizer vaccine,” for those between the ages of 12 and 39.

Anyone else getting fired from their job rather than be coerced into being penetrated and injected with a experimental substance? My last day is next week.

So my current employer has not officially "terminated" me or sent over any documents or communications saying that I have been fired. In fact, no one, not the HR department, my direct team members, my boss, etc. NO ONE is responding to any of my messages or emails for a week now. They have deleted all my work accounts - email access, server access, communications platforms, etc. so I can't contact them unless I go through my personal email or phone. They are so cowardly and unprofessional.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The CDC Finally Makes a Massive Admission About COVID-19

You don’t say? Welcome to the party the rest of us have been hosting for a year-and-a-half.

Some of us have been writing on natural immunity since the summer of 2020. We’ve charged ahead, amidst an onslaught of false “fact-checks” to present the data that clearly shows that those with a prior COVID infection are protected and likely don’t need to get vaccinated. In that time, we’ve been maligned as anti-science and called grandma killer, among other choice descriptors. Even after multiple studies emerged over the last year proving natural immunity was real and viable, the government and its media allies still pretended it didn’t exist.

And in the off chance you did get a member of those groups to admit the obvious, they’d usually respond with a non sequitur like “oh, so you are suggesting people purposely get COVID?” But no one was ever suggesting that. Rather, we were just pointing out that tens of millions of people had gotten COVID, not by choice, many before the vaccines even came out, and that to ignore their natural immunity is anti-science.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I’m A Triple-Vaccinated Pharma Executive. Here’s Why I Quit Over My Company’s Vaccine Mandate

Before the vax mandate was issued, the company polled employees about their opinions. I was present when several of my colleagues mocked the responses of their fellow employees who expressed reservations about vaccines and mandates. They howled with derision when reading the response of one employee who cited the Nuremberg Principles prohibiting drug experimentation on non-consenting subjects. Even though I thought the response was a bit over the top, the sneering condescension irked me.

Other executives bubbled with anticipatory glee about the coming prospect of getting their kids under 12 vaccinated. When I asked them if they knew the data concerning Covid risks to this age group, one retorted: “You sound like an anti-vaxxer!” In a private moment, away from the others, one of the executives, an M.D., quietly conceded that the risk to kids was very low.

After Insmed publicly announced I resigned because of the vax mandate, numerous employees contacted me. Some had health reservations; others objected on religious grounds. Still, others objected simply on personal autonomy grounds.

All expressed profound anxiety over how they would support their families if they were fired. They told me how much they admired me for taking a principled stand. I was deeply embarrassed by this, as I could easily afford to stick by my principles. They could not. They were the brave ones, not me.

Hijinx

Hopefully when this crazy mess is all over those people who were fired will be rehired and go back to work.
After all wasting their expertise and training is foolish.

Just think about the wonderful employment figures the Biden administration will brag on when they all go back to work.
The C-sucker will be bragging on putting people back to work.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
UK Government Data proves the Covid-19 Vaccines DOUBLE your chances of catching Covid-19

1. There are presently over 7x more Covid19 cases in the double vaxxed than there are in the unvaxxed in circumstances where there are 3.5x more vaxxed people than unvaxxed people
  1. In the last 4 weeks there were over 2 million fully vaccinated Covid-19 cases. Well, there is an effective vaccination for you!
  2. Fully vaccinated people today are precisely twice as likely to catch Covid as unvaccinated people.
  3. Those under 18 face a tiny risk from Omicron – equivalent to normal flu, which Covid has now mutated into

So let’s all rush out and get vaccinated in order to double our chances of catching the disease we are being vaccinated against shall we?.
Sajid Javid said that the vaccines would “protect young people from Omicron, help to keep schools open and protect their friends and families.” – https://inews.co.uk/news/education/...s-open-health-secretary-urges-parents-1390819

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

It appears the "vaccine", [Pfizer] (actually a medical device as defined by the FDA itself), was only, and specifically, authorized to "prevent" COVID, not to lessen the symptoms or reduce severity of illness, hospitalizations, and/or death, (which would then be classified instead as a treatment prophylactic), as we are being told by the apparatchiks in the media and medical establishments. No, their "authorized use" is to only, and specifically, PREVENT COVID. Which means that these vaccines have spectacularly failed at their primary reason for being manufactured and injected into millions of people. So instead of preventing COVID, what people are experiencing with the injections are the plethora of side effects associated with the concoction, and/or in combination with their own comorbidities, the virus itself, or the flu, or the common cold.

And even with boosters, which are the exact same concoction as the first injection, they still will not prevent COVID, no mater how many boosters are recommend, forced. Because, if the first injection didn't work, then adding to it will not make it work, except to cause more illness caused by the side effects from vaccine itself.

Words mean things people, understand that.

From the FDA's website: For Pfizer ~ "On August 23, 2021, FDA announced the first approval of a COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty, for the prevention of COVID-19 in individuals 16 years of age and older."

For Janssen: Authorized Use
For the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) for individuals 18 years of age and older

Reactions: TPD

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Starbucks, the UK, Czechia, and Israeli health experts now regret their vaccine mandates and passports

Four makes a trend. Starbucks, the U.K., Czechia, and Israel are all running away from vaccine passports. This makes perfect sense. The primary rationale for a vaccine passport is that it keeps a place safe from COVID-19 spread. This is why schools require measles vaccines, for instance.

While the COVID-19 vaccines have proven effective at preventing hospitalization and death (plus making mild cases milder), they have fallen short of their promise of stopping the spread. The omicron variant has shredded the argument for vaccine mandates. A South African study has shown boosters don’t prevent omicron infection.

The strongest argument for vaccine mandates or passports is they will make workplaces or public accommodations safer by limiting the spread. Defenders of these requirements today are forced to run to a far weaker and more meandering argument:

1. Vaccines reduce hospitalizations (true!).
  2. Mandates and passports drive up vaccine uptake (true in some circumstances, but not all, and maybe not true today in most places in the United States).
  3. Hospitalizations for COVID-19 impose costs on the hospital system that have externalities, such as overcrowding some hospitals (leading to loss of care for other patients) and driving public spending on healthcare.
  4. Therefore, the government has a strong enough interest in increasing vaccine uptake to overcome the rights of privacy and self-determination.

Yes, there’s a logic there, but it’s a double bank shot: Locking the unvaccinated out of museums may increase the odds the unvaccinated will get vaccinated, and getting vaccinated decreases the odds you will get hospitalized, which in turn decreases the odds the hospitals will be overwhelmed.