Politics of Covid 19 Vaccines

Hijinx

Old Age is a chronic health condition. If you are living longer you are seeing a physician more often. That is just a fact of life. Diabetes is one of the main problem along with obesity.
Of course heart attacks and strokes and Stents, but much of that come from the obesity and diabetes.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
9C95FCB9-84CF-4B64-9169-302B0404695E.jpeg

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Old Age is a chronic health condition. If you are living longer you are seeing a physician more often. That is just a fact of life. Diabetes is one of the main problem along with obesity. Of course heart attacks and strokes and Stents, but much of that come from the obesity and diabetes.
Yup. And all of those symptoms, illnesses, including "obesity and diabetes" are caused by, "The Western diet and lifestyle and diseases of civilization"

Hijinx

For your consideration ...

What's the alternative? Eating natural foods? Meats, natural fats, vegetables?
Eating pretty good right now Plenty of Tomato's .Fresh new Potato's, .Onion's Sweet corn, even a few crabs, Mostly ground beef--can't afford a steak.
Of course Butter on the corn the potato's and mayo on the tomato's. So I should skip the butter and the Mayo--aint gonna happen.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
Fort your consideration ...

Eating pretty good right now Plenty of Tomato's .Fresh new Potato's, .Onion's Sweet corn, even a few crabs, Mostly ground beef--can't afford a steak. Of course Butter on the corn the potato's and mayo on the tomato's. So I should skip the butter and the Mayo--aint gonna happen.
No. You don't need to skip the butter. That's a good natural fat. Have at it. The mayo though, if it's made with seed, so called vegetable, oils, that's bad, because they are high in omega 6 fatty acids, the bad stuff that causes body inflammations and oxidation. If you could find "real" mayo, made the old fashioned natural way, that would be much better.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

53 Efficacy Studies that Rebuke Vaccine Mandates

A natural question to ask is whether vaccines with limited capacity to prevent symptomatic disease may drive the evolution of more virulent strains? In a PLoS Biology article from 2015, Read et al. observed that:

“Conventional wisdom is that natural selection will remove highly lethal pathogens if host death greatly reduces transmission. Vaccines that keep hosts alive but still allow transmission could thus allow very virulent strains to circulate in a population.”

Hence, rather than the unvaccinated putting the vaccinated at risk, it could theoretically be the vaccinated that are putting the unvaccinated at risk, but we have not yet seen any evidence for that.

Here I summarize studies and reports that shed light on vaccine induced immunity against Covid. They highlight the problems with vaccine mandates that are currently threatening the jobs of millions of people. They also raise doubts about the arguments for vaccinating children.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 A peer-reviewed study comparing jabbed versus natural immunity published in April but just updated. It’s titled, “Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) Naturally Acquired Immunity versus Vaccine-induced Immunity, Reinfections versus Breakthrough Infections: A Retrospective Cohort Study.”

The researchers found this startling difference: jabbed people were THIRTEEN TIMES more likely to catch Covid after being jabbed than unjabbed people were likely to get reinfected. Even more significantly, it found when jabbed people did have breakthroughs, they were SEVEN times more likely to get a SERIOUS case of covid than the unjabbed people who did get a second infection.

In other words, it’s working great!

They reached this logical and unsurprising conclusion: “Naturally acquired immunity confers stronger protection against infection and symptomatic disease caused by the Delta variant … compared to … vaccine-induced immunity.”

Because it shows that the breakthrough infections are MORE likely to be symptomatic, this is a great study to give whiny jab-lovers who argue that “it was never supposed to stop infections, only serious illness or death.”

Now … explain to me again: why should people take the risks of the jab after already having recovered from covid?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Met with close friend today, Canadian pediatrician, 35 years, teaches at major Canadian universities, private practice in Toronto; told me he recalls me telling about D-dimer & micro-thrombi post vax

He however thanked me today and reminded me what I told him back then and he admitted he kind of then scoffed me off, for he said he was given what he felt back then, was good information from the College, and was a keener, he fell for the shot, did 3 shots fast, will not take a fourth for he admits he near died due to the shots, and he did not know about D-dimer that tests for blood clots, unusual blood clotting, imagine that!!! He heard about it from me.

Anyway, he was forced he explained by the hospitals he was connected to yet he was hearing of doctors who were getting fake vaccine cards and not taking it (in Ontario). He felt that the College was being honest and truthful to the doctors and he wanted to do his duty. He admitted he is a weak person and usually acquiesces and does not challenge and wanted to travel with is family etc. So he did not pursue the fake vaccine cards and decided to take the shots. He told me he was actually offered fake cards for his entire family, in Toronto, within the hospitals he has obligations at.

Anyway, when he met in serious distress, and rushed by ambulance to the ER, the ER and staff at the major hospital ER in Toronto were belligerent he said, they knew he was a senior doctor at University teaching and well known, but he said it was scary for he saw first hand that the key is pushing of this frightening mRNA injection. He told me still today the front line has no clue about the vaccine and what is happening to people post shot. He told me they were reluctant to check D-dimer and he insisted and they finally did…and when it came back massively elevated, they grew very concerned as did he. Normal should be 100-200 ng/ml I recall but do not quote me. His was 6,500 he told me so very elevated (now after intervention (heavy anti-coagulation, heavy blood thinning) it is down to 1,000 or so he told me so still risk of clots and stroke if the clots move), he is very concerned, and the issue is when elevated, it is indication of intravascular coagulation and thrombotic disease. Venous thromboembolism (VTE). Vaccine-induced prothrombotic immune thrombocytopenia (VIPIT).

Thrombocytopenia is a condition (I leave the clinicians to flesh out) when your blood platelet or thrombocyte count is low and platelets are called thrombocytes. Thrombocytes are blood cells that clumps or coalesce together in the formation of blood clots that helps stop bleeding where there is a cut or trauma, bleeding etc. A blood clot is called a thrombus. Many blood clots are thrombi.

He told me the hospitals and College of Physicians and Surgeons are not telling the doctors the truth and the doctors he said are not reading any of the science to properly inform themselves on all things COVID. They are following the governments and the Colleges that has no clue what it is doing or saying to the Canadian doctors or US doctors, especially the Public Health Agency of Canada, he told me. Clueless. They as doctors, have been threatened by the Trudeau government and the Province (Doug Ford).

Hijinx

Somebody is not passing on information. By now most of us know that the masks are a farce, but go to any Doctors office or hospital and you have to wear a mask.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Pfizer Fail: Biden gets COVID, despite taking four mRNA miracle cure shots

Joe Biden has tested positive for COVID-19, despite taking four injections of a pharmaceutical product once described as an mRNA miracle cure, but has fast become a useless and expired gene therapy.

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1550123805854482434?s=20&t=Melrtf8ZvKN2jdyU7WvPYQ

Amazingly, this diagnosis occurred exactly one year to the day that Joe Biden spoke at a July 21, 20201 CNN town hall, during which he declared, “you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.” Biden has regularly claimed, contrary to the evidence, that the COVID issue is a “pandemic of the unvaccinated,” promising that the shots would keep Americans from spreading the virus.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fe3c57d40-ad54-477e-9b2e-637ffa4a5ed5_680x680.jpeg

Hijinx

If you got 4 jabs your chances of getting Covid are pretty high. After all the spiked protein in the vaccine gives it a head start. That's my opinion and it is formed by the fact that so many jabbed individuals are getting sick with it, while the unjabbed appear to be doing better.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 Hahahaha! We’ve come this far! Fox News quoted Admiral Giroir in a telling article headlined “COVID Vaccines ‘Provide Very Little Protection’ Against Infection: Former HHS Assistant Secretary for Health.”

Very little protection! Hahaha! My sides hurt from laughing! Wait, say it again! Hahahaha!

That’s what “95% protection” will get you, folks. A year of threats of getting fired if you won’t take it and then they just say, well, OF COURSE it offers very little protection. Only a moron would have thought it stopped you from getting infections or anything. You people are SO DUMB. Good thing we have experts like Admiral Giroir.

The Admiral’s comments were in light of Joe Biden’s newly-diagnosed covid infection. He must not have been wearing his mask right. Or maybe he should’ve gone for a fifth booster.

So that was the big news yesterday: the Big Guy finally announced he’d gotten it. Well, sort of. After Joe Biden told reporters he had cancer, the White House gaffe team scurried to correct the quadruple-jabbed politician, who has COVID, not CANCER.

It was just a silly mistake that anyone could make; you know Joe.

But don’t worry, he’s still working on inflation and Ukraine and so forth. The former Vice President continues to toil away in quarantine. So that’s good. But still, his health problems are starting to add up. In April he disclosed that, while growing up, he was part of an unlucky asthma cluster that left him and 8 out of ten of his friends with the debilitating but manageable illness. Specifically, the 79-year-old said:

“I have asthma and 80% of the people who, in fact, we grew up with have asthma.”
(Don’t worry about Joe referring to himself as “we.” He just does that sometimes.)

So then Wednesday, Biden explained that ROAD OIL had given him cancer, along with so many of the other people we, I mean HE, grew up with:

“My mother drove us, and, rather than, us be able to walk. And guess what? The first frost, you know what was happening? You had to put on your windshield wipers to get — literally — the oil slick off the window. That’s why I and so damn many other people I grew up have cancer. And why, I can’t, for the longest time, Delaware had the highest cancer rate in the Nation.”
So I learned a lot from this. The first thing I figured out is there’s a terrifying cancer-asthma cluster in Biden’s neighborhood. Someone should alert the EPA. The second thing is: oil causes cancer! The third thing is, old style wipers can somehow remove oil from car windshields. Finally, Delaware was hardest-hit by road oil pollution, back in the day.

Anyway. Biden’s handlers raced to cover up his latest malady, claiming he was just talking about a 2020 skin cancer diagnosis, a different cancer that they also covered up and have only just disclosed. So, it’s been a tough couple years for poor Joe Biden, who has asthma AND oil cancer, AND he just recovered from skin cancer.

And now, on top of everything else, he has covid! So, a little sympathy is in order, if you don’t mind.

First, as questions swirled about Biden’s oil cancer, the White House announced, never mind about that oil cancer, we mean skin cancer — Joe’s tested positive! It’s confirmed! The Big Guy has covid. With undetectably-mild symptoms like a dry cough and fatigue. (Fatigue? How could you tell?)

Experts like Doctors Marc Seigel and Brett Giroir quickly speculated that Biden’s gaffe-laden speech Wednesday, where he “incorrectly” said he had oil cancer, might have been a result of BRAIN FOG caused by his covid infection.

Dr. Marc Seigel said covid brain fog is common, it could happen to anybody: “Especially since one of his symptoms that he was talking about was fatigue last night … I think that that symptom might imply a certain amount of brain fog … maybe that explains some of the comments that he made yesterday, you know, about being confused about the cancer issue.”

Later yesterday, Biden tweeted out a highly-polished video showing the frisky White House resident all pent up in quarantine, tells fans not to worry, he’s quadruple-jabbed and he feels GREAT. He’s getting SO much work done.

Still, it seems a little weird. Someone important, I can’t remember who, said if you took the shot, you wouldn’t get covid. I don’t recall all the details but it seems like it was about a year ago. It was somebody important, I think:

Or it could have been a lady doctor:

Maybe it was Pfizer:

Or maybe it was some other TV doctor, who knows:

I guess we’ll never know. Another mystery was the White House couldn’t say WHO Joe got covid from, but rather said that wasn’t important right now. Who cares? So, contact tracing is officially dead, I guess.

Another reason not to worry is they said Joe has started taking his Paxlovid. Of course, they had to discontinue his Eliquis prescription, because it is contra-indicated when taking Pfizer’s covid drug. Eliquis is a blood thinner Joe supposedly takes for his afib diagnosis.

White House officials didn’t address the FDA’s warning that “premature discontinuation of any oral anticoagulant, including Eliquis, increases the risk of thrombotic events.” Thrombotic events? In other words: blood clots. Like … well, you know.

Back in 1988, quadruple-jabbed Biden survived TWO brain aneurysms, which can be caused by … blood clots. Eliquis lowers the risk of strokes and clots in people with atrial fibrillation. So it’s kind of important. But all heart meds must be stopped while taking Paxlovid, so. First things first.

Anyway. We pray for a quick recovery and that Mr. Biden does not lose his sense of smell. He so loves smelling things.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

A review of BBC's 'Unvaccinated'

The show begins with more fear mongering and ominous music. “Covid is on the rise again and we’re facing a new wave of the pandemic. After around 200,000 deaths, there are still around 4 million adults in the UK that remain unvaccinated”. Professor Fry wanted to know why and whether anything can change their minds.

So within the first few seconds there are a number of disputed numbers. Firstly 200,000 deaths. That is the number of deaths with COVID-19 on the death certificate and as almost everyone knows very well by now, this does not necessarily mean they died from COVID-19. Secondly, 4 million unvaccinated adults in the UK. Assuming the UK has an adult population of around 55 million, 4 million people equals around 7%. However, using the UK Health Security Agency data shows that in England alone, over 9 million adults are unvaccinated (around 20%). However, due to the lack of accurate population data, the figures are disputed on both sides of the argument.

Whilst introducing herself, the presenter, Hannah Fry says she worked on the data and models that the Government used to bring us out of the first lockdown. She is keen to emphasise that she helped take us out of the lockdown but I would be interested to know whether her data and models took us into the first, as well as subsequent lockdowns.

On a side note, a spooky coincidence occurred in 2018. Hannah presented a programme called “Contagion: The BBC Four Pandemic”. The show tried to predict the impact of the next pandemic more accurately and therefore needed new data. The nation was asked to download the pandemic app in a “ground-breaking experiment”. Hannah adopted the role of Patient Zero by walking around the streets of Haslemere in Surrey. The spooky coincidence? The first person to catch coronavirus in the UK was in Haslemere, less than two years later.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 Paging Dr. Birx! Manitoba, Canada’s May 2022 data doesn’t look too good for the jabs:

(The jab-happy will argue that admissions and deaths are weighted toward jabbed because there are MORE jabbed than unjabbed. But note the chart compares RATES not gross numbers.)

In all three scenarios, the combined rates of jabbed admissions and deaths exceed the rate for unvaccinated. In the case of regular hospitalization, and DEATH, the added vaxxed rates FAR exceed the unvaccinated rate. Like in the case of death — which we can all agree is a poor outcome — in this data, jabbed Manitobans were THREE TIMES as likely to die from covid as the unvaxxed.

So.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Defining Away Vaccine Safety Signals 10: DMED Revision, Low Resolution

This DMED data story (articles here) of the heavily altered 2016-2019 data (and likely 2020) is one of the most important and undercovered stories of the pandemic. After 23 weeks, I still haven't seen anything like a good explanation for the substantial alteration of the historical data aside from sculpting the data to make the 2021 (the vaccination year) not look so bad.

Tonight Nick Kottenstette messages me after writing an article about the DMED data. His approach isn't quite correct, and I plan to work with him, but the exercise made me realize that I'd left an obvious analysis unperformed. When I stumbled on what happened with the data, it was because I was looking for reference data/rates of illness, which seems to be the same motivation for much of Nick's examination. While reading his article, it occurred to me to create an apples-to-apples comparison of 2021 diagnostic category summary data to the first published data for the years 2016-2019 (leaving out 2020 because that data was never published before the change in the reference data, which I believe was for 2016-2020, the first five years of data after the changeover to the ICD-10 medical billing code system).

Original Data Comparisons per Major Diagnostic Category

Note: Validation for this analysis is based on the fact that the mid-February 2022 queries from the DMED for all the major diagnostic categories (aside from the R-codes, ahem) matched the most recent data reported in the Medical Surveillance Monthly Reports (MSMRs). Graphically speaking, the red bars match the blue bars:

I went back to the pool of queries run for the major diagnostic categories to see where I could compare the queried 2021 data to the first-published MSMR snapshots for each of the years 2016-2019.

Note: I left out the Other category with the greatest number of ambulatory reports due to the fact that the definition of that category has not remained consistent over the years. I also did not have 2021 queries for the full data for H-codes, so I won't be able to evaluate the "Nervous system and sense organs" category (G00-G99; H00-H95), and similarly for the "Injury and poisoning" category (S00-S99;T00-T98). The "Pregnancy and delivery" category includes "relevant Z-codes", and though I could try to track down the definition, that complete data is not queried for 2021.

But this is plenty of data to work with. Note that the "Summary" data at the bottom only sums those rows for which we have the 2021 data. What do we see from the remaining 12 categorical diagnostic groupings?

Before we get started, recall that from 2012 through 2018, ambulatory health reports were on the decline throughout the military. That's what happens when troop participation in warfare scales down.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Vax Critics Tee off After Biden Gets COVID

Alex Berenson was even more blunt, writing on his Substack Friday:

The mRNA vaccines have failed.
Provably. Indisputably. The risk estimates released by Centers for Disease Control are politicized garbage, based on hospital and state data that intentionally underestimate the number of vaccinated Americans who have been hospitalized or died.

The mantra from the government has changed over time, as I mentioned. Now they’re leaning on the “vaccine will prevent serious illness” crutch. But even that claim is being questioned, as Berenson writes in another post:

On July 5, the RIVM – a research institute that is part of the Dutch Ministry of Health – reported a basic two-dose Covid vaccination offered no protection against Covid hospitalization. Worse, vaccinated people were 20 percent more likely to need intensive care than the unvaccinated.
“There was hardly any visible protective effect of the COVID-19 basic vaccination series against hospital and ICU – intensive care- intake,” the researchers wrote (understating the case).

Many more critics are asking questions about the vaccines these days, which is a good thing. Even the New York Times ran a piece on July 15 pointing out that the jabs cause bleeding issues in women. The important thing is not whether or not you believe each individual critic, it’s that these questions are being asked at all. For far too long the press and the federal government have buried any negative information about the shots. You can choose to get one or not, but the information should not be hidden from you.