Politics of Covid 19 Vaccines

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Nationwide First: Authorities Bust California Man For Selling Fake COVID Vaccine Cards

According to the FBI, using an official government agency seal, like the ones found on the vaccine card, is a federal crime.

Anderson faces felony charges of identity theft, forging government documents, falsifying medical records, and having a loaded unregistered firearm. Each of the charges, with the exception of falsifying medical records, according to The New York Times, have “a maximum penalty of three years in prison.” The falsifying medical records charge is a misdemeanor that carries a maximum sentence of six months in jail.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WH COVID coordinator Jeff Zients spews ‘effectively anti-vax propaganda’ during interview with Jake Tapper

With that said, White House COVID coordinator Jeff Zients took the opposite approach during an interview with Jake Tapper on Sunday and repeatedly refused to answer just why President Joe Biden insists on wearing a mask while inside surrounding only by other vaccinated people:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

For those where their employer is mandating them getting the "vaccine" or be fired.... From OSHA themselves. This should wake up those woke companies big time. So if any employer tries to coerce you into getting the experimental serum, inform them of this.

If I require my employees to take the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of their employment, are adverse reactions to the vaccine recordable?

If you require your employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment (i.e., for work-related reasons), then any adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine is work-related. The adverse reaction is recordable if it is a new case under 29 CFR 1904.6 and meets one or more of the general recording criteria in 29 CFR 1904.7.

Which I believe basically means that an employee would have a legal case to sue the employer.

Reactions: TPD

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Another U.S. State Bans Vaccine Passports

Under the directive, state agencies and commissions are ordered to “provide full access to state spaces and state services, regardless of a constituent’s COVID-19 vaccination status.”

“Vaccine passport programs have the potential to politicize a decision that should not be politicized,” Gordon said in a statement. “They would divide our citizens at a time when unity in fighting the virus is essential, and harm those who are medically unable to receive the vaccine. While I strongly encourage Wyomingites over the age of 16 to get vaccinated against COVID-19, it is a personal choice based upon personal circumstances.”

Gordon took action after a resolution stalled that would have set out a “vaccine bill of rights.” Introduced in the a State House in March, the resolution pledged to “protect [Wyoming’s] citizens against unconstitutional and medically irresponsible COVID-19 vaccine mandates.”

“‘[V]accine passports,’ ‘digital health IDs’ and other such required documentation pose substantial risks to personal privacy and equal treatment under the law for all citizens of Wyoming and the United States generally,” the resolution said.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

"Why would anyone allow himself to be injected with a substance for which the long-term adverse effects are completely unknown?"

"The current crop of Covid-19 vaccines have not been adequately tested, have not concluded Phase 3 Trials, and are not safe. And we’re not talking about the “short-term” effects here either. As tragic as the recent fatalities and injuries may be, they pale in comparison to the mountain of carnage we could see in the near future when vaccine victims discover that their compromised immune systems are no longer capable of fighting off new infections or wild strains of the virus. This same phenom emerged years ago in animal trials in which ferrets were injected with an experimental serum that helped them develop a “durable antibody response” to infection. Unfortunately– when the ferrets were exposed to the wild virus sometime later– they all died. Every one of them died."

Attali-1981-future-pandemic-mass-killing.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Pro-Trump web forums are abuzz with directions to forge Covid vaccine cards

Specific directions showing how to forge Covid-19 vaccination cards have proliferated on conspiracy, pro-Trump and anti-vaccination forums throughout the internet in recent weeks, as users have exploited a largely makeshift verification system.

The cards, distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, have been handed out to the more than 140 million Americans who have already received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccination. The Biden administration has declared it wouldn't create a federal vaccination database, citing privacy concerns, paving the way for the cards to become the country’s default national way to verify if someone has been vaccinated.

And while one state — New York — has embraced a vaccination verification app, there is scant evidence that others are close behind.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
As rapidly as the restrictions are being lifted, how much benefit is there to having one? Pretty soon there will be no need to show a card. Sounds like a big waste of time to me.

jrt_ms1995

As rapidly as the restrictions are being lifted, how much benefit is there to having one? Pretty soon there will be no need to show a card. Sounds like a big waste of time to me.
Which just means it will be Federally-mandated and 10s of billions of $ will be pissed away in a failed attempt to implement them. But someone and their friends will make money. :whistle:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ohio Governor Mike DeWine Announces MASSIVE Financial Incentive For Residents To Get Vaccinated

Ohio Republican Governor Mike DeWine announced on Wednesday that adults who get the coronavirus vaccine will be entered into a drawing to win $1 million and that children who get vaccinated will be entered into a drawing to win a full-ride scholarship to Ohio State University.

The announcement came at the same time that DeWine said that the state would “remove all pandemic health orders,” except ones related to nursing, on June 2. DeWine stressed that it was important for everyone to get vaccinated, and that local businesses have stepped up in offering incentives to encourage people to get vaccinated.

TPD

the poor dad
If you’ve been vaccinated, no more masks anywhere, according to CDC. But fat Larry says masks for everyone inside, regardless of vaccination status. Biden tells me I’m gonna be forced to wear a mask until I’m shot. I say we all just take the damn things off now and give the big 🖕🏿to anyone who says anything to us since no one knows what a vaccine passport looks like.

TPD

the poor dad
I was with a friend at Mission BBQ, she never wears a mask. Young man at the register asked her if she had a mask she could put on, she said no, he said OK, what would you like to order?

Easy Peasy
👍🏼
Pax Ale House or Dollar General in Ridge sure wasn’t that way towards me in the last week. Glad it worked for your friend.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
After CDC Flip-Flops, Dr. Anthony Fauci Doubles Down on Insanity

Of note is that children are not statistically at risk from the coronavirus. In fact, kids are far more vulnerable to the flu. The risk of complications from COVID climbs as you get older, especially above 70 years old. Fauci knows this so why in the world would he endorse continuing to abuse kids by making them put dirty Petri-dishes on their faces?

Now, to this point, we’ve been told that the reason kids needed to wear masks was not for their own safety, but because they could possibly spread the virus to others. Even then, the data shows they carry a weak viral load and don’t spread the disease much, which is why schools that have opened have been overwhelmingly safe. Regardless, if people are vaccinated, then there is no risk of the children spreading it to the adults. Reinfection chances are around 0.0075%, and even if you contract the disease after vaccination, your chances of death are less than getting struck by lightning.

So why exactly do children need to wear masks? They don’t, and Fauci’s pushing of that is just yet more proof that he’s a tiny tyrant who gets a high from controlling people. If someone is going to go around proclaiming they follow “the science,” then actually following the science would be paramount. Fauci isn’t doing that. He’s following whatever will get him his next CNN hit.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Andy Slavitt Wrecks the Clown Car in Disastrous CNN Interview on Biden's Vaccine Messaging

This morning, CNN “New Day” co-host John Berman had White House senior COVID response advisor Andy Slavitt on to talk about the mixed messages, and specifically asked him why Biden – who is fully vaccinated – was wearing a mask indoors Wednesday during a meeting with House and Senate leaders, all of who have been fully vaccinated but who were also wearing masks. Slavitt proceeded to wreck the clown car with this ridiculous response:

“Well, look, I think people who have been vaccinated are starting to get a little bit impatient with what can I do? Can I go indoors? Can I take masks off, et cetera? And I think the CDC is getting there step by step. So right now you can do pretty much everything outdoors without a mask, everything indoors if you’re around vaccinated people without a mask,” Slavitt said.
“So why were they all wearing masks?” Berman asked.
“I’m not sure the president is the average person. I personally think there’s a lot of protections around the president. Why does he need lots of Secret Service agents?” Slavitt said.
“Why do they belt and suspender everything with the president? Because he’s a very important person, and you shouldn’t take your mark just by what you see in the Oval Office. I think most people if you are indoors around other people vaccinated, CDC says it’s okay, and I think you should listen to the CDC on that,” he said.
So I guess this means because Biden is an important man or something that he’ll be double masking for the rest of his presidency as a precautionary measure?