Politics of Covid 19 Vaccines

Hijinx

They need to just drop the whole thing and go back to living like humans and stop trying to scare the piss out of everyone.

• Love
Reactions: rio

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Some of the post vaccine adverse reactions that these studies describe include:
  • Fatal cerebral haemorrhage
  • Venous thrombosis
  • Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
  • Myocarditis
  • Pericarditis
  • Myopericarditis
  • Death
  • Guillain-Barré syndrome
  • Acute venous thromboembolism
  • Lymphadenopathy
  • Acute thrombosis of the coronary tree
  • Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis
  • Portal vein thrombosis
  • T-cell lymphoma
  • Aphasia
  • Anaphylaxis
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Thrombophilia

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dr. Zelenko On Endless Boosters And Warnings About Vaccine-Induced AIDS

Q: There is now a great deal of debate about whether “fully vaccinated” means two shots or three or even in some cases four! Is there any reason to believe we aren’t headed towards a regime of endless vaccine boosters?

“Regarding the vaccine boosters, let me tell you its the biggest joke in the history of medicine. These vaccines — whether its the first round or the thirty-second shot that you’re going to get — cause AIDS – Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. Before you think I’m nuts, I didn’t say it causes HIV. HIV is a virus that causes AIDS. But there are other things that can damage the immune system.

And there are dozens of peer-reviewed papers showing that these vaccines are damaging your innate immune system. Damaging your t-cells. Damaging your natural “killer cells.” So you’re becoming much more prone to developing cancer, auto-immune diseases and other very serious infections. What these vaccines are doing are causing acquired immune deficiency.

It’s damaging your immune system – your God-given immune system. And making you co-dependent on more and more vaccines. And it will never end. And since these vaccines cause terrible side effects, it’s a recipe for death.
So in my opinion, all these semantics about “fully-vaccinated” – you should not be vaccinating with a poison dev shot.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
How the unvaccinated threaten the vaccinated for COVID-19: A Darwinian perspective

In 1859, Charles Darwin published On the Origin of Species (2), in which he outlined the principles of natural selection and survival of the fittest. The world presently has the unwelcome opportunity to see the principles of evolution as enumerated by Darwin play out in real time, in the interactions of the human population with SARS-CoV-2. The world could have easily skipped this unpleasant lesson, had there not been such large numbers of the human population unwilling to be vaccinated against this disease.

SARS-CoV-2 has shown that it can mutate into many variants of the original agent (3). An unvaccinated pool of individuals provides a reservoir for the virus to continue to grow and multiply, and therefore more opportunities for such variants to emerge. When this occurs within a background of a largely vaccinated population, natural selection will favor a variant that is resistant to the vaccine.

So far, we have been lucky that the variants that have emerged can still be somewhat controlled by current vaccines, probably because these variants evolved in mostly unvaccinated populations and were not subject to selective pressure of having to grow in vaccinated hosts. Nevertheless, the Delta variant is exhibiting increased frequency of breakthrough infections among the vaccinated (4).

The real danger is a future variant, which will be the legacy of those people who are not getting vaccinated providing a breeding ground for the virus to continue to generate variants. A variant could arise that is resistant to current vaccines, rendering those already vaccinated susceptible again.

except where variants were reported to have come from countries where different versions of the Covid Vaccine

Delta also called the Indian Variant at 1st ... where a paticular version of the Covid Vaccine was tested

Hijinx

I believe it is getting so there are more anti-vaxers than there are people pushing this garbage vaccine.
I know I got the pfizer first 2 shots, but they are not putting a booster in me.
I have had enough. I believe many people have had enough

Enough of being lied to and controlled by this flu that dr, Faucci had built and released by the Chinese.

Tech

I believe it is getting so there are more anti-vaxers than there are people pushing this garbage vaccine.
I know I got the pfizer first 2 shots, but they are not putting a booster in me.
I have had enough. I believe many people have had enough

Enough of being lied to and controlled by this flu that dr, Faucci had built and released by the Chinese.
I felt a lot better one month after covid than one month after the vax.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Shell Game? There remains no FDA approved COVID vaccine in the United States

On August 23, the FDA granted full approval for a COVID-19 vaccine to Pfizer-BioNtech for a specific product sold under the brand name Comirnaty. The landmark moment — the “full approval” endorsement from the FDA — was heralded by the Biden Administration and countless states, and quickly leveraged to coerce millions into taking the shots. This product, Comirnaty, was fully authorized for the “prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older.”

Yet Comirnaty itself has never made its way into the United States. The fully-approved version is nowhere to be found within our borders.

A separate product, which remains under emergency use authorization (EUA), is the only “Pfizer shot” available in the United States.
Early on, Pfizer and its government allies seemed to have a reasonable explanation for this issue. They claimed that Comirnaty was not yet available because the EUA shots were still lining the shelves, and claimed that the FDA-approved version would be available to all soon.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Are COVID Vaccine Mandates for Kids Legal?

Advocates of blanket COVID vaccine mandates have tried to conflate those insisting on individual risk assessment with the ideological anti-vaxxers. While there is some overlap between the two, many people who never thought twice about immunizing their children against measles, mumps, and rubella have balked at the thought of injecting their children with an experimental medical solution to a virus that poses a negligible threat to them. Indeed, the CDC’s best estimate of the infection fatality rate for individuals ages 0-19 is 0.00002, meaning the survivability rate for that age group is 99.998%.

Never in American history have schoolchildren been required to receive vaccines that had not already undergone years—usually at least a decade—of safety trials. Nor have we required children to receive vaccines for diseases that primarily pose a risk to adults or the elderly. To date, there are no studies being conducted on the effects of COVID vaccines on the approximately 38% of children who have naturally acquired immunity.

Yet as soon as the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine received Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the 5-11 age range at the end of October, a number of U.S. cities and educational institutions imposed mandates for this group of kids, or declared such requirements imminent.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Texas’s Chip Roy Challenges Kevin McCarthy, Mitch McConnell To Defund Government Over ‘Tyrannical’ COVID-19 Vax Mandates

“After February 18, 2022, government funding will expire and congressional Republicans must once again decide whether they will vote to fund a federal government that is enforcing tyrannical COVID-19 vaccine mandates on the American people,” Roy’s letter states.

“The Biden administration has unilaterally imposed five separate COVID-19 vaccine mandates, four of which continue to directly impact millions of Americans,” he added. One of those mandates included the private-sector employer mandate, which was opposed successfully all the way to the Supreme Court. Last week, OSHA announced they would be dropping the rule which would enforce the mandate but would be pursuing other options.

“Currently, medical workers, men and women in uniform, federal employees, and federal contractors face termination if they do not receive a COVID-19 vaccine – even though evidence shows these vaccines do not prevent the spread of the virus,” Roy said in a reference to the Clients of Medicare and Medicaid Services mandate, which SCOTUS upheld as constitutional.