Politics of Covid 19 Vaccines

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 It’s not just the EU. Stéphane Bancel, Moderna’s CEO, is a sad puppy. Frowny face. On May 24th, in a panel discussion at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Bancel announced some alarming news in his quaint French accent. The problem: demand for jabs is way down. Everywhere. He kind of went on and on and on:

It’s sad to say, I’m in the process of throwing away 30 million doses in the garbage because nobody wants them. We have a big demand problem… we right now are … trying to get demand up in the countries. We’ve contacted so many governments … and nobody wants to take them. The Chinese don’t want the mRNA vaccine. The issue in many countries is people don’t want vaccine. In U.S. people don’t want vaccines.

Poor Stéphane. The good news is he got a lot of sympathy from the Davos crowd. As Bancel spoke, the other panelists looks alarmed, audibly gasping in horror at some points. Demand down! What! You mean the psyops aren’t working?

Now, what do you suppose Bancel meant when he said he was working with governments “to get demand up?” How, exactly? The possibilities are endlessly alarming.

Other countries do not want them because countries other than America are being honest with their reporting of permanent/long-term harmful effects from the MRNA shots and little permanent/long-term benefits. The US spends an awful lot of effort, time and money squashing/manipulating the facts.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 CBS NEWS ran an article Friday headlined, “Why Boosted Americans Seem to Be Getting More COVID-19 Infections.”

Weird!

The bottom line is that the situation is baffling. CBS says the problem could be that the way we’ve been measuring cases for two years is just too complicated: “the shift [to booster cases] underscores the growing complexity of measuring vaccine effectiveness at this stage of the pandemic.” So officials are looking for different ways to measure cases now. For accuracy, you know.

The CDC thinks a survey system might be better than all this testing. “Moving beyond this crisis, I do think the future is in random sampling. And that’s an area that we’re looking at closely,” CDC official Caitlin Rivers said.

But on the other hand, CBS’s handpicked covid expert thinks it could be jabbed people’s fault: “So, one of the dynamics here is that people feel, after vaccination and boosting, that they’re more protected than they actually are, so they increase their risks,” he said. “That, I think, is the major driver of these statistics.”

Let me see if I have this straight. For SOME reason, the expert worries that vaccinated people mistakenly feel they are PROTECTED. Which, apart from being unintentionally hilarious, is a mistake because they should be masking up and locking down, or something.

So … remind me — WHY did they take the jab again?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 Walgreen’s covid report as of June 4th continues to show boosted folks having the highest rates of covid infections, with the highest cohort being those having 3 jabs over five months ago. Those folks are showing positive tests almost 40% of the time, nearly double the unvaccinated rate.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

June 7th 2022 Congressional members letter to FDA regarding EUA authorization for COVID vaccines in children under 5; Posey, Cruz, Gohmert, Ron Johnson, Biggs, Norman, Miller, Chip Roy, Boebert, Clyde

These congressional members are leaders, they are strong in this matter and standing up and we must support them and reward them for they are fighting for our children here. We know from a medical and scientific point of view that these vaccines have failed, are ineffective and are harmful. These COVID vaccines/injections do not sterilize the virus and hence do not stop infection, replication, or transmission. Children are at statistical zero risk from COVID and the vaccine skews to harm. The injections fail on omicron and new sub-variants with plunging efficacy/effectiveness and even negative effectiveness. These injections/vaccines bind to the virus’s spike but does not eliminate the virus. It actually promotes and enhances infection of the vaccinated person and will do same to children. There is serious risk of ADE and original antigenic sin will be prominent as the initial imprinting, priming of the immune response (ensuing vaccinal antibodies and recall memory antibodies) is prejudiced to the Wuhan legacy strain. We have existing clear evidence that these vaccines provide little if any benefit to adults and there are catastrophic harms and deaths already accrued. It is likely same for children and my own discussions with CDC, NIH, FDA, Moderna, and Pfizer officials confidentially have revealed there are many on the inside who fear same. They will not speak out due to fear of safety and career destruction. Here is the actual letter. It lists the brave congressional patriots:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What they shared without my getting granular (and the focus here in this substack is only on the children vaccine discussions) is that:

1)they understood (para) that the vaccine trials (focus on children) being planned and ongoing (already at any level) were deliberately undersized and shortened as to duration of follow-up, so that safety signals would not be possible (emergent); this would allow the trial results to appear much more beneficial; this greatly bothered them and they were afraid to raise it and push back out of retaliation fears

2)they expressed serious concern with the lipid-nano particle platform as new, untested, problematic, and that they were very afraid that the vaccine content would behave in ways they had not studied and would end up all over the body; they were just unable to say what would transpire long term in vaccinated persons and were dismayed that the studies were not planned for longer duration of follow-up before put to the public (or even with held form the public)

3)they feared that auto-immune disease would rear its head in the medium to more distant future post vaccine in healthy children and children would be harmed; they feared dose-dependent harms (boosters) and saw in their work that this was not going to be properly studied, certainly not in children and not in adults

4)they feared that children (healthy) could and would be harmed from the mRNA vaccines and could and would die post shot due to the effects of the vaccine; they feared blood clots, bleeding, myocarditis, pericarditis etc. in children and stated this to me; they were very angry for they felt with certainty, that there would be deaths in normal healthy children post the injection, and due to the injection; based on their own immunology/virology/vaccinology background, they felt strongly enough to state this to me at that time

herb749

Covid will end when people stop running to be tested. One of my wife's secretaries returned from a week long trip. Said he didn't feel well & hospital policy says get a covid test. He tested positive. He went to his doctor for a swab and now is diagnosed with bronchitis. So it wasn't covid at all.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 Tragically, Illinois democrat and US Representative Sean Castin’s 17-year-old daughter Gwen died suddenly and unexpectedly in her sleep Sunday night. In a statement yesterday, Castin said “The only thing we know about her death is that it was peaceful. And the only lesson we can take from that is to savor the moments you have with your loved ones.”

Castin highlighted his daughter’s activism, her trumpet skills, and her purpose to fight for causes such as gun control, LGBTQ allyship, women’s rights to choose, and Black Lives Matter. Gwen had just graduated from high school and planned to study environmental science at the University of Vermont.

The day after her death, someone deleted all Gwen’s tweets about covid and the jabs. But still, an alert researcher found this:

On May 17, 2021, Sean Castin tweeted that his whole family was getting the jabs:

Sudden Adult Death Syndrome is an awful tragedy, especially when it strikes a beloved child. Our condolences to the Castin family, may they find peace during this time of great suffering.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 Medical Daily ran an explosive story yesterday headlined, “Severe COVID-19 ‘Rare’ In Unvaccinated People, Survey Reveals.” Uh oh!

The story describes a survey conducted between September 2021 and February 2022, with results just uploaded to the ResearchGate preprint server. The survey summarized data from over 18,500 respondents in the “Control Group” project, with more than 300,000 total participants. The researchers concluded the data shows that, compared to the jabbed, unvaccinated people reported FEWER hospitalizations.

That’s not good for business!

The international survey also found that unvaccinated people from over 175 countries were more likely to rely on self-care for their covid infections, using off-label drugs like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, and natural products like vitamin D, vitamin C, zinc, and quercetin.

Not surprisingly, unjabbed survey respondents also scored higher on skepticism about pharmaceuticals, distrust of government information, and fear of the possible adverse effects of the vaccines in the long run. I don’t blame them.

But — don’t worry about the narrative! Because the survey was conducted by a natural medicine group, corporate media can safely ignore it. Which they would have done anyway. The narrative will be just fine.

Link junkies: here’s a link to the study, titled “Self-reported outcomes, choices and discrimination among a global COVID-19 unvaccinated cohort.”

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

For those that want to see if the batch of whatever covid vaccine you got is more prone to be cause of deaths, disabilities or illness.

On your "covid vac" card, or paper work, is a batch number listed, look it up.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

"Do you realize that the mRNA vaccine is a purely synthetic PEG-coated lipid nanoparticle that spreads throughout the body and brain creating conditions for debilitating ailments 3 or 4 years down the road?"

"While carcinogenic contaminants are the primary concern, PEG compounds themselves show some evidence of genotoxicity vi,vii and if used on broken skin can cause irritation and systemic toxicity. viii"

Now, if PEG can cause problems because of absorption through broken skin, it is most logical that injecting it directly into the body could cause all kinds of problems.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

swedish vaccine injury data

the nordics have done a better job of playing it straight on vaccines than most of the rest of the west.

their increasing honesty about side effects and risks is both limiting/eliminating their pediatric covid vaccine programs and providing some stark perspective to places like the US that are running full speed at “vaxx the kids.”

here are some useful comparisons on side effects (source HERE) shared with me by longtime gatopal™ and noted swedish data maven @HaroldofWorld with whom i have collaborated on many past projects.

this is the kind of comparison the CDC seems to be trying very hard not to make in the US.

as can be seen, reporting to the swedish version of VAERS shows that over the course of 2021, covid vaccines caused more than 3X the serious adverse events and deaths of all other vaccines and pharmaceuticals combined.

that’s not good.

the challenge with VAERS style data is that it’s just a tripwire. most events are not reported. in the US, under-reporting looks to be on the order of 90-99% .

the best estimates i could find for sweden came from HERE.

if we extrapolate from this 86% under-reporting figure, then we’re multiplying reports by 7.14 to get to full incidence.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉This week Representative Jim Jordan interviewed former Covid Task Force member Deborah Birx in a House hearing this week, and finally asked her one of the questions that we would all like answered. Here’s a short transcript and then a link to the video.

REP. JORDAN: When the government told us that the vaccinated couldn’t transmit it [the virus], was that a lie? Or was that a guess?

DR. BIRX: I think it was /hope/ that the vaccine would work in that way. That’s why I think scientists and public health leaders always have to be at the table, being very clear what we know and what we don’t know…

REP. JORDAN: This is important for the country to know. So when I asked the question, when the government told us that the vaccinated couldn’t get it, and I asked you if it was a guess or a lie, you said you don’t know, you said you think it was hope. So what we do know is, it wasn’t the truth. So they were either guessing, lying, or hoping, and communicating that information to the citizens of this country.

Someone once said that hope is not a strategy. But that obscures things; the fact is, when the government said that the vaccinated were protected from catching covid, that was a LIE. You can’t call it anything else. We can argue about the government’s intent, whether it had good intent or malicious intent, whether the lie arose from incompetence or bad faith, whether it meant well or meant to harm, but you can’t argue that the government wasn’t LYING.

And you can’t hide behind “they made a mistake.” First of all, even THEY aren’t claiming to have made a mistake. But even if they WERE just wrong, it was still a lie when they said it. If it was based on error, then it was just an incompetent lie. But, to be honest, it seems less like incompetence because there were other experts at the time who WERE telling the truth, and were either ignored or cancelled.

Another principle that I believe is beyond argument is that a lying government does not deserve to remain in power. It should be removed. Whether it is incompetent or it is malevolent — both justify prompt removal before it can do even more damage.

Prove me wrong.

@TPD

TPD

the poor dad
💉This week Representative Jim Jordan interviewed former Covid Task Force member Deborah Birx in a House hearing this week, and finally asked her one of the questions that we would all like answered. Here’s a short transcript and then a link to the video.

REP. JORDAN: When the government told us that the vaccinated couldn’t transmit it [the virus], was that a lie? Or was that a guess?

DR. BIRX: I think it was /hope/ that the vaccine would work in that way. That’s why I think scientists and public health leaders always have to be at the table, being very clear what we know and what we don’t know…

REP. JORDAN: This is important for the country to know. So when I asked the question, when the government told us that the vaccinated couldn’t get it, and I asked you if it was a guess or a lie, you said you don’t know, you said you think it was hope. So what we do know is, it wasn’t the truth. So they were either guessing, lying, or hoping, and communicating that information to the citizens of this country.

Someone once said that hope is not a strategy. But that obscures things; the fact is, when the government said that the vaccinated were protected from catching covid, that was a LIE. You can’t call it anything else. We can argue about the government’s intent, whether it had good intent or malicious intent, whether the lie arose from incompetence or bad faith, whether it meant well or meant to harm, but you can’t argue that the government wasn’t LYING.

And you can’t hide behind “they made a mistake.” First of all, even THEY aren’t claiming to have made a mistake. But even if they WERE just wrong, it was still a lie when they said it. If it was based on error, then it was just an incompetent lie. But, to be honest, it seems less like incompetence because there were other experts at the time who WERE telling the truth, and were either ignored or cancelled.

Another principle that I believe is beyond argument is that a lying government does not deserve to remain in power. It should be removed. Whether it is incompetent or it is malevolent — both justify prompt removal before it can do even more damage.

Prove me wrong.

@TPD

I was banned from another forum last year for suggesting that the vaccine would NOT prevent you from getting the ‘rona. I was right from the beginning about vaccines and masks, along with many others on this forum. It still pisses me off that I had to spend $25,000+ to prove my point about masks!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

It is a 'pandemic of the VACCINATED', we told you this! Geert Vanden Bosche said this, Mike Yeadon said this, I, Dr. Paul Alexander said this, bad cattitude (el gato malo) leaned in hard (eloquent)...

If our immune response is subverted and damaged by these COVID injections as they have been with repeat boosting, then we run the risk of this pandemic going on for 100 years with infectious variant after infectious variant and potentially a lethal virulent one that could devastate humanity. COVID will never ever end and I am beginning to sound conspiracy by saying I do think these people like Fauci and Bourla cannot be that stupid and inept. This is being done deliberately at some level. We see that sub-variant after sub-variant is posing escalating infection risk in those vaccinated (whether mRNA or adenoviral vector injections). Seems like this will go on in perpetuity. Long-term, no end in sight.

Mass vaccination has made things devastatingly worse. We told them to stop, over and over! You never ever mass vaccinate while there is circulating pathogen.

We devastatingly underestimated the evolutionary capacity of the COVID virus to evolve and adapt to the sub-optimal immune pressure on the spike. We have underestimated the viral-host immune ecosystem, the complex interplay. You cannot study or debate or assess the devastation of these fraud COVID injections without considering the virus-host ecosystem. It is not simply properties intrinsic to the virus that is causing the immune escape and infection in the vaccinated. These idiots like Fauci and Bourla and Njoo and Tam and Walensky must not exclude the definitive impact of the non-neutralizing antibodies on the target antigen.

Moreover, we have to consider that recent omicron sub-variants such as BA.4 and BA.5 may be completely novel COVID viruses and not necessarily variants of the omicron. It is evading immunity massively so we need to consider this. This then will limit natural immunity yet prior infection and recovery may offer some level of protection. We need to quickly consider and assess this. The key issue as we have said day one, is that these sub-optimal flawed failed fraud of COVID vaccines is driving this. This is why we called, one year now, to stop these COVID vaccines. Immediately!

I will remind what Geert Vanden Bossche is developing and saying, that currently, while sub-optimal vaccine induced antibodies (Abs) to omicron enhances infection in the upper respiratory tract (URT), and at the same time reduces severity in the lower respiratory tract (LRT) (blocks transfection or transmission of infection from infected cells to non-infected cells in the LRT), this ‘nature’s gift’ we thought we had will not go on much longer. Severe disease is coming soon in the LRT, deep inside the lungs. The very same vaccinal Abs to omicron that is blocking severe disease in the LRT, is subjected to sub-optimal immune pressure that will drive variants to overcome this pressure. Geert explains (based on published research) that these non-neutralizing Abs in the LRT are linked to the formation of syncytia that is correlated to severe illness.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Snake Oil: the most vaxxed country in Europe now has its worst COVID outcomes

Once thought to be the best positioned nation in Europe to deal with future bouts with the coronavirus, a nuclear bomb of reality has hit Lisbon.

Out of all the countries in Europe, “Portugal has experienced the most dramatic wave,” The Guardian reports. “With infections per million remaining at a seven-day average of 2,043 on Monday – the second highest new case rate in the world.”

It appears the “miracle cure” vaccines have not only not failed to curb the COVID issue, but has potentially made it worse.

The media are ignoring that possibility entirely, and instead blaming the issue on new mutations of the virus that are supposedly evading the protection of these shots.

This month, Portugal has consistently reported the worst outcomes throughout the continent.

Hijinx

I am no scientist, just an average American with an average IQ and an open mind (IMO).
But what I find absurd is pushing this vaccine on children who are the least at risk of all of us.
Not of catching Covid , but of having serious problems with it or dying of it.

Now we are seeing a lot of evidence that the vaccine doesn't work and may indeed be causing harm.
Why is Government and Scientists pushing this on our children?
I don't know about others, but as for me , no way in hell would I get this shot for my child or grandchild 5 or 6 years old.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Florida’s Surgeon General Joe Ladapo responded to some lame criticism from the House Covid Oversight Committee yesterday in a letter released to the public. Apparently the House Oversight Committee wanted to meet on June 28th, after which the members said a bunch of dumb stuff about Florida being reckless and so forth. So Dr. Ladapo wrote them a letter.

After clarifying that Florida has NEVER interfered with doctors’ ability to order jabs for small children, he explained why Florida recommends AGAINST vaccinating kids under 5, based on THE SCIENCE:

The House Committee responded to Ladapo’s letter later in the day, doubling down, accusing Florida of preventing people from getting jabs, and calling Florida “dangerous” and “anti-vax:”

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fce4a8334-9974-4f4f-b5bc-1a5d2ea338bc_1344x568.png

Note the Committee did not respond to Dr. Ladapo’s invitation to produce FACTS and SCIENCE. They just want you to trust them. I guess the Committee knows better than SURGEON GENERAL Ladapo about what kinds of experimental drugs to inject into your baby, who hasn’t learned English yet and can’t tell you whether he’s having chest pains or not. Makes sense.