Politics of Covid 19 Vaccines

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

FDA claims about boosters and kids branded 'misinformation,' research questions youth vaccination

FDA vaccines chief Peter Marks, who directs the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, told parents Monday in his "Just a Minute" video series to inoculate their children with boosters targeting Omicron and Wuhan strains, which were authorized without human trial data.

Marks' claims are "misinformation," according to University of California San Francisco epidemiologist Vinay Prasad, a vocal critic of one-size-fits-all vaccine policy who has called on President Biden to fire all his COVID advisers.

The official has no data to back his "better protection" claim or insinuation that the boosters will reduce childhood severe COVID outcomes, Prasad tweeted. "He's spending the FDA's credibility like Monopoly money."

The basis for Marks' statements isn't clear, and the FDA didn't respond when asked for clarification.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said early human trial data showed its bivalent prompted "increased neutralizing antibodies" that could "potentially provide better protection" against Omicron subvariants BA.4/5. But a Pfizer official admitted to the FDA's Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee that "there is no established correlate" between antibody levels and protection from disease.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Oxford Study Finds Remarkable Results on Infection Rates Among Vaccinated & Unvaccinated

This latest study comes from Oxford University, home of the Center for Evidence Based Medicine.

While it wasn’t associated with them directly, it contains several key revelations that have been almost totally ignored by major media.

The study, which was published in The Lancet, was initially designed to test the effect of body mass index on vaccine efficacy.

Since BMI plays a role in influenza vaccination efficacy, their goal was to investigate any potential impacts with COVID vaccination:

“A high BMI has been associated with a reduced immune response to vaccination against influenza. We aimed to investigate the association between BMI and COVID-19 vaccine uptake, vaccine effectiveness, and risk of severe COVID-19 outcomes after vaccination by using a large, representative population-based cohort from England.”

While the key takeaway is buried in a supplemental appendix, their “interpretation” also contains some important details.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

TSA Extends Deadline Requiring COVID Vaccine Proof For Entry To U.S.

“On October 25, 2021, the President issued a Proclamation, Advancing the Safe Resumption of Global Travel During the COVID-19 Pandemic, to move away from the country-by-country restrictions previously applied during the still ongoing COVID-19 pandemic1 and to adopt an air travel policy that relies primarily on vaccination as an added tool to the current multi-layered strategy to advance the safe resumption of international air travel to the United States,” TSA writes.

The directive says that the move is intended to protect American citizens.

“Together with the Presidential Proclamation and the CDC Order, these policies are intended to limit the risk that COVID-19, including variants of the virus that causes COVID-19, is introduced, transmitted, and spread into and throughout the United States, potentially overwhelming United States healthcare and public health resources, endangering the health and safety of the American people, and threatening the security of our civil aviation system,” TSA continues.

All aircraft operators are required to make people present “paper or digital documentation of Proof of Being Fully Vaccinated Against COVID-19” or present documentation proving they merit an exemption.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🦘 Shocking the experts, who promised people the jabs had no affect on fertility whatsoever — they were perfectly safe and effective — but not surprising many others who predicted this would happen, Australian fertility has fallen off a cliff.

Since 2011, monthly birth figures down under have consistently ranged between 23,000 and 28,000 live births every month, like clockwork. But something started happening in October of 2021. In that month, Ozzie births fell below the recent historical low point, scraping the bottom at around 23,000. That was a drop of almost 10%, a bit troubling.

But then in November the bottom fell out. Births in November 2021 posted at only 18,186 — an amount far below the historic range during 2011-2021. It represented a drop of another 21% under the previous recent record low set in October.

We’re talking about thousands and thousands of Australians that should have been, but will never be born. November was very bad, very alarming.

But then, the numbers got even worse.

The December 2021 figures — just released — clocked in at a minuscule 6,659, which at first seemed like it must have been a mistake. I thought, there’s no way that could be right. The December report was literally one quarter (25%) of the average monthly births during the last ten years — a low figure that is far below anything on record. In other words, a 75% drop in births.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

🦘 Shocking the experts, who promised people the jabs had no affect on fertility whatsoever — they were perfectly safe and effective — but not surprising many others who predicted this would happen, Australian fertility has fallen off a cliff.

Since 2011, monthly birth figures down under have consistently ranged between 23,000 and 28,000 live births every month, like clockwork. But something started happening in October of 2021. In that month, Ozzie births fell below the recent historical low point, scraping the bottom at around 23,000. That was a drop of almost 10%, a bit troubling.

But then in November the bottom fell out. Births in November 2021 posted at only 18,186 — an amount far below the historic range during 2011-2021. It represented a drop of another 21% under the previous recent record low set in October.

We’re talking about thousands and thousands of Australians that should have been, but will never be born. November was very bad, very alarming.

But then, the numbers got even worse.

The December 2021 figures — just released — clocked in at a minuscule 6,659, which at first seemed like it must have been a mistake. I thought, there’s no way that could be right. The December report was literally one quarter (25%) of the average monthly births during the last ten years — a low figure that is far below anything on record. In other words, a 75% drop in births.

Those that voluntarily, even those spineless through coercion, got the covid concoction/poison, through their ignorance and lemming mind set, unknowingly sterilized themselves. With the people simply programmed over the course of their lives by movies of the like such as Outbreak in 1995, "where doctors struggle to find a cure for a deadly virus". The stage has been set for a very long time with the use of 'hypothetical scenarios', aka entertainment, in movies and shows programming. Even as far back as 1971 with The Andromeda Strain. All backfilled and supported with the propaganda from pharmaceutical industry, the medical establishment, government and the media, reinforcing the scary thoughts of what could be, and what to do on how to "prevent" these horrid possible outcomes. The evil Satan worshipers work on a very long timeline. There was not/never to be an immediate culling to reduce the world's population by billions. Nope. In a couple of generations, it will all come to pass. And since the stage having been set, people, themselves, filled with that propaganda programming, and lacking even the smallest modicum of critical thinking skills, unknowingly, yet willingly, killed sometimes themselves, and their future linage by killing the wombs of women, by getting that injection.

Just look at the creation of the Federal Reserve. There was no immediate visual stealing of wealth and resources by the private international bankers, nor immediate massive amounts of poverty created. All it took was just a little over 100 years to bring this Nation to it knees, now, filled with poverty, homelessness, crime, uncontrolled illegal immigration, destruction of the middle class, degeneracy, corruption, debauchery, immorality on all levels, disproportionate levels of wealth, and so on.

There were those that tired to warn of the dangers that was happening and to avoid at all costs, this poison. They, we, tried. Unfortunately, we will live to watch you die and suffer in the coming years. For many, those that are now awakening to this evil scheme, it is too late.

We haven't even begun to see the full ramifications of what has been foisted upon this Nation, as well as on others. This, what we are now currently witnessing, is just the beginning, of the end.

As an aside, here is a real funny story. Everyone familiar with the Georgia Guidestones monument that got blown up? There was even a video of it. Does anyone find it weird that all the evidence of that "crime" was simply and quickly removed and disposed of without a complete and thorough FBI or BATF investigation? Come on now, real explosives were used to destroy this thing. There would have been plenty of evidence to sort through left at the scene. Explosive fragments etc.. In addition to a time capsule buried 6 feet under those stones.

Anyway ................. my advice? Stop believing what you think you know.

Reactions: TPD

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Our Viking heritage will go on....no vaccines for any of my children (tho they've finished procreating) or my grandchildren (their children).

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:YEAH! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

1668806742485.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Let’s take a look at what the government accomplished — or didn’t accomplish — with all that sweet pharma money.

I’ll start with the BMJ’s conclusion. According to the Journal’s cited experts, the FDA — not covid — is endangering public health:

The FDA is “endangering public health” by not being candid about violations that are uncovered during clinical trial site inspections… The lack of full transparency and data sharing does not allow physicians and other medical scientists to confirm the data independently and make comprehensive risk-benefit assessments.

Maybe we should lockdown the FDA. For safety.

How is the FDA endangering public health? Here’s the unbelievable part. Right when the covid vaccines were being developed at the unprecedented speed of science, between March and July 2020, when we needed them most, the FDA “paused” all its clinical trial site inspections (except for a small handful of “mission critical” inspections).

If you believe this excuse, the FDA says it paused trial site inspections for — get this — safety reasons.

Safety? What? From covid? It wasn’t like the inspectors were going in to clean Hunter Biden’s old apartment in the Philippines or anything. They would have been going into state-of-the-art vaccine development labs.

Or, NOT going into them, apparently.

The FDA told a BMJ reporter not to worry, it takes oversight of clinical trials seriously. The FDA said it gave investigators a “draft guidance” for how to do remote regulatory assessments. The draft guidance suggests doing regulatory inspections virtually, like over ZOOM.

I’m not making that up.

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Something many might not have heard about. It is suppressed. Intentionally and falsely labeled as debunked. Well worth reading about and applying to your own life. It is called Terrain Theory.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Pfizer and Moderna’s new bivalent boosters are already outdated, targeting wrong strains

As you can see in the chart below from the CDC’s genomic surveillance tracker, the new boosters, which were designed and authorized for BA.4 and BA.5 lineage variants, no longer target the correct strain. As of November 19, the BA.4 and BA.5 strains only accounted for fewer than a third of cases.

By now, that number has probably dipped to one in four cases. And given the rapidly decline in the statistical progression, by the end of the month, the booster shot targeted variants will likely appear in fewer than 1 in 10 cases. If it follows the trajectory of other strains, the mutations targeted by the bivalent booster will be entirely nonexistent by the end of January 2023.

Given the rapid mutation rate, the mRNA injections don’t appear serve a positive outcome for anyone looking for long term protection. Additionally, the shots are known to present a significantly increased risk for serious side effects, especially among young adult males.

https://twitter.com/FLSurgeonGen/status/1578515633159180289?s=20&t=s8uHqzbLWgkq8W6AOpkmLA

TPD

the poor dad
And then there's Whoopi who is vaxxed to the max and tested positive again with this round being worst than the last!

"Now that suggestion set – people’s heads exploded from outrage," Goldberg said. "A lot of conservatives who posted about how much they hate Dr. Fauci that they would rather get Covid than ever test again, let me explain something to you as somebody who’s just come off it again. And not a nice, light, you know, because I came off a tough a-- [COVID diagnosis], OK? You don’t want to get this. It’s not funny. You don’t want this. This will kill you! What’s the matter with you people?"

Co-host Joy Behar said the reason COVID-19 did not kill Goldberg, who tested positive for the virus last week for a second time, was because she was boosted.

"If you are not boosted, you could die. That’s the point. People write on Twitter or someplace, you see? Whoopi got it, and she has the vaccinations. Yeah, but Whoopi's sitting here. She’s not in a casket, thank you," Behar said.

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Pfizer and Moderna’s new bivalent boosters are already outdated, targeting wrong strains

As you can see in the chart below from the CDC’s genomic surveillance tracker, the new boosters, which were designed and authorized for BA.4 and BA.5 lineage variants, no longer target the correct strain. As of November 19, the BA.4 and BA.5 strains only accounted for fewer than a third of cases.

By now, that number has probably dipped to one in four cases. And given the rapidly decline in the statistical progression, by the end of the month, the booster shot targeted variants will likely appear in fewer than 1 in 10 cases. If it follows the trajectory of other strains, the mutations targeted by the bivalent booster will be entirely nonexistent by the end of January 2023.

Given the rapid mutation rate, the mRNA injections don’t appear serve a positive outcome for anyone looking for long term protection. Additionally, the shots are known to present a significantly increased risk for serious side effects, especially among young adult males.

For the class. Why would anyone get a supposed "vaccination", regardless of the supposed "variant", for a bug, that if caught, has a survival rate of 99%? It's like them trying to make a "vaccination" for the common cold. Tried as they have over the decades, and they still can't make one. So why? Why get one, for those that have? Why?

For reference, of what I could find. Here are how many died from the common cold up to 2013. Adding up each column is about 54 for each million times 300 (for 300 million of population), gives us a death total from the common cold around 16200 divided by the time frame of 3 years is about 5400 deaths per year. Mein Gott! And still no "vaccine"?

1669240652781.png

As an aside. Here are the manipulated results from google when querying a simple search .... So is the flu actually a just bad common cold? And the flu shot a common cold imitation vaccine? Hummm?

Oh. And one more thing. With the culling of all the millions of chickens lately because of a supposed bird flu, from where do those that manufacture the flu vaccine get their millions of eggs? Well, apparently there are secret farms for those eggs, that are apparently never susceptible to the bird flu. Only chickens for regular people, (us serfs), are affected and culled. Weird, I know. I wonder how they pull that off?

1669241074208.png

Reactions: TPD

TPD

the poor dad
I know several people who got the vax and still got it more than once. One really regrets getting it. Then there are those of us, myself and several family members, who weren't vaxxed and never got the rona. I'm glad I took my chances.
Same here - no vax and no rona for me or my daughter. But other relations I know vaxxed and boosted and rona x2.