Politics of Covid 19 Vaccines

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
9 Surprising Benefits Of The Vaccine

People sure have been making a big deal about vaccine efficacy and myocarditis for some reason. Weird! Don't be afraid of taking the vaccine. It may not cure COVID-19, but what it does do is far more valuable.

Check out these surprising benefits of the COVID vaccine:

You are now better than everyone else: This must be how Ryan Reynolds feels.

Wearing a mask is even more fun when vaccinated: You don't just look like a superhero, you are one.

The third arm will help you in charades: And with climbing rocks.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

FmLBxGPXgAIcsfX

herb749

My wife gets messages from her staff each moring if they won't be at work that day. She got one this morning, still testing positive. I said, tell them to stop testing. Another friend works for a govt agency. He said if you test positive you get 15 days off with pay.

Are people using the testing excuse to get time off .?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My wife gets messages from her staff each moring if they won't be at work that day. She got one this morning, still testing positive. I said, tell them to stop testing. Another friend works for a govt agency. He said if you test positive you get 15 days off with pay.

Why aren't they teleworking then?

Tech

If they got the leave. Why should have to take LS for a cold and they get a freebie.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CDC Investigating ‘Safety Concern’ Linked to Pfizer Covid Vaccine

“Following the availability and use of the updated (bivalent) COVID-19 vaccines, CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD), a near real-time surveillance system, met the statistical criteria to prompt additional investigation into whether there was a safety concern for ischemic stroke in people ages 65 and older who received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent,” the agency said in a statement.

The CDC’s vaccine safety monitoring system detected the early signal in the bivalent booster, which is designed to inoculate against the original strain of the disease as well as omicron sub variants.

An ischemic stroke happens when a blood clot prevents blood from passing through the arteries to the brain.

“There is no evidence to conclude that ischemic stroke is associated with the use of the companies’ COVID-19 vaccines,” Pfizer and BioNTech said in a statement obtained by Politico. Pfizer also said that health officials have not found similar findings on numerous other monitoring systems in the U.S. and across the world,” Pfizer said, Reuters reported.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Oh, So That’s What Moderna Forgot to Tell Us About Their COVID Vaccine

Today, we’re going to piggyback off something our friends at RedState touched upon concerning Moderna not being forthcoming about some data about the vaccine. Information about the reinfection rate was buried, and an FDA panel member is not too pleased about that development. What’s even more surprising is that CNN is the outlet who reported on the incomplete disclosure of Moderna’s vaccine:

“I was angry to find out that there was data that was relevant to our decision that we didn’t get to see,” said Dr. Paul Offit, a member of the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee, a group of external advisers that helps the FDA make vaccine decisions. “Decisions that are made for the public have to be made based on all available information – not just some information, but all information.”
At a meeting of this FDA advisory group in June and a meeting in September of a panel that advises the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the experts were presented with reams of information indicating that the new vaccine worked better than the one already on shelves, according to a review of videos and transcripts of those meetings and slide presentations made by Moderna, CDC and FDA officials.
That data – called immunogenicity data – was based on blood work done on study participants to assess how well each vaccine elicited antibodies that fight off the Omicron strain of the virus that causes Covid-19.
The data that was not presented to the experts looked at actual infections: who caught Covid-19 and who did not.

Streiff adds:

There are a few observations that can be made here. First, omitting critical data to the FDA advisory committee isn’t an oversight. Moderna’s team either knew the proposed vaccine had nearly double the current vaccine and deliberately didn’t flag that data, or they are idiots. It isn’t easy to come up with other alternatives.
The reason they did it is pretty simple. Money.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CDC puts out safety warning about COVID bivalent booster UPDATED

The Centers for Disease Control says that a preliminary COVID-19 vaccine “safety signal” has been identified and is investigating whether the Bivalent Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine creates an increased risk of ischemic stroke in people 65 and older.
In the statement, the CDC says that the preliminary signal hasn’t been identified with Bivalent Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.

Safety signals do not indicate proof that vaccines are causing a problem, but they are evidence that there is a possible correlation between the events and the vaccine.

It is interesting to note that the events in question are ischemic strokes. Ischemic strokes are caused by a loss of blood flow to parts of the brain, so they are a vascular phenomenon, suggesting that ischemic events could clearly be happening in other parts of the body.

Like the heart. Heart attacks are ischemic in nature, which a blockage in an artery causes damage or death by preventing the perfusion of the heart with oxygen.

herb749

CDC Investigating ‘Safety Concern’ Linked to Pfizer Covid Vaccine

“Following the availability and use of the updated (bivalent) COVID-19 vaccines, CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD), a near real-time surveillance system, met the statistical criteria to prompt additional investigation into whether there was a safety concern for ischemic stroke in people ages 65 and older who received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent,” the agency said in a statement.

The CDC’s vaccine safety monitoring system detected the early signal in the bivalent booster, which is designed to inoculate against the original strain of the disease as well as omicron sub variants.

An ischemic stroke happens when a blood clot prevents blood from passing through the arteries to the brain.

“There is no evidence to conclude that ischemic stroke is associated with the use of the companies’ COVID-19 vaccines,” Pfizer and BioNTech said in a statement obtained by Politico. Pfizer also said that health officials have not found similar findings on numerous other monitoring systems in the U.S. and across the world,” Pfizer said, Reuters reported.

People's concerns are more about the boosters than the original doses .

Hijinx

People's concerns are more about the boosters than the original doses .
You are probably right, although I would never have gotten the first 2 jabs knowing what I know now. I refused the boosters, but the boosters are in reality just more of the same and it appears that the more of the same you got the more likely your chances of repeated attacks of Covid, blood clots and heart damage. A lot of young people are dying and it should bring about a major investigation into the reasons, but it appears they are too busy pushing more of the jabs than finding out why it is killing people.

herb749

You are probably right, although I would never have gotten the first 2 jabs knowing what I know now. I refused the boosters, but the boosters are in reality just more of the same and it appears that the more of the same you got the more likely your chances of repeated attacks of Covid, blood clots and heart damage. A lot of young people are dying and it should bring about a major investigation into the reasons, but it appears they are too busy pushing more of the jabs than finding out why it is killing people.

They will never admit there could be an issue with the vaccines. Could you imagine the panic it would cause. Or buy stock in blood thinner drug companies.