Politics of Covid 19 Vaccines

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 Great news, everybody! And you said the health agencies weren’t good for anything. The Washington Post ran a story late Friday headlined, “Extensive Review Affirms Safety of Covid Booster After Signal of Possible Risk.”

Whew! We sure dodged a needle there.

Here’s the timeline. Friday afternoon, the CDC announced that it had diligently found a faint safety signal showing a potential link between ischemic strokes in 65+ and the Pfizer bivalent booster. By Friday evening, when reports of the original signal were still being drafted, the FDA promptly announced it had concluded an “extensive” albeit rapid review and — fortunately — found no link whatsoever. None.

Never mind!

So you can quit whining and relax into your next booster. Here’s how WaPo described the FDA’s “extensive” research project that only took about 90 minutes:

Government vaccine safety experts have combed through databases containing millions of records in the United States and consulted with regulators in other countries but so far have not found any indication that the statistical signal represents a clinical risk to patients… “We have looked at the totality of the evidence and there are no concerns at this time that this represents a true safety signal,” an FDA official said.​

See? They ran a database query and phoned a friend. There you go. Feel better now? Look how fast they move to protect pharma, sorry, I mean us. And you didn’t trust the health agencies. Shame on you.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
As I wrote elsewhere, my primary care doctor must think the adverse effects of the COVID "vaccines" and boosters do have adverse effects. He did not even ask about a flu shot when I had a physical in December.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔬
The Canadian Medical Association’s journal published a new study in late November titled, “Observed versus expected rates of myocarditis after SARS-CoV-2 vaccination: a population-based cohort study.”

The researchers studied 10 million doses of the shots and found an overall average rate of new myocarditis cases in people who got the mRNA vaccine, at a rate of 141 per 100,000, or 1 in 6,500 — just within the first 21 days following injection.

That is insanely high.

Worse, they found the highest rate of heart damage among young males aged 18-29 who got Moderna, which features a higher mRNA payload than Pfizer.

The study authors counted myocarditis cases based on hospital admissions and ER visits. In other words, they DIDN’T count subclinical cases not requiring a hospital visit within the first 21 days, or cases diagnosed outside a hospital. So the numbers are almost certainly understated.

But of course, the authors covered for the jabs. They had to, to get published. Here’s how they justified the risk:

According to a US analysis, 11,000 COVID-19 cases, 560 hospital admissions, 138 ICU admissions and 6 deaths from COVID-19 could be prevented per million-second doses of mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccine administered to males aged 12–29 years, compared with 39–47 expected cases of myocarditis after SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.​

So, take one for the team! It’s the classic ethical dilemma. Assuming those numbers are accurate, is it morally permissible to intentionally give 50 people permanent heart disease in order to prevent six deaths?

We know what the CDC would say. What do YOU think?

Link: https://www.cmaj.ca/content/194/45/E1529

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CDC Knowingly Left Serious Adverse Events Off Post-Vaccination Surveys, Documents Show

Even before the surveys were rolled out in December 2020 after the first vaccines were authorized, the CDC knew that myocarditis—a form of heart inflammation since confirmed as being caused by the Pfizer and Moderna shots—and other serious adverse events were of “special interest” when it came to the vaccines, according to a newly disclosed version of the protocol for the survey system.

The Nov. 19, 2020, protocol (pdf) for V-safe, the survey system, lists myocarditis, stroke, death, and a dozen “prespecified medical conditions.” The protocol was obtained by the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN), a nonprofit that seeks transparency around health information. All of the conditions can cause severe symptoms.

V-safe is a system of surveys that was introduced during the COVID-19 pandemic to monitor vaccine safety. It was developed and is managed by the CDC.

Updated versions of the protocol list the same 15 adverse events.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 And here is ANOTHER one. Dilbert cartoonist, author, video blogger, and enthusiastic pro-vaxxer Scott Adams now regrets getting the vaccine. Over the weekend, he declared unequivocally that he was wrong about the jabs:

“The anti-vaxxers clearly are the winners at this point, and I think it will stay that way. They came out the best. They have the winning position. The unvaccinated have a current advantage, because they feel better. The thing they are not worrying about is what I have to worry about. Which is, I wonder if that vaccination five years from now…”

“Cause really, the anti vaxxers were really distrustful of big companies and the government. That’s not wrong. So if you just took the position, ‘let’s just distrust everything the government did’, well, you won. You won. Hehe. You won completely. I did not end up in the right place. The right place would be natural immunity and no vaccination. You should take victory, and I should take defeat.”

“All of my fancy analytics got me to a bad place. All of your heuristics — ‘don’t trust these guys, it’s obvious’ — totally worked.”

For ages, Scott was so pro-vaccine that I couldn’t stand anything he said and I blocked him. I can’t really think of anyone else I’ve blocked except trolls. I even have Joe Biden in my Twitter feed. That’s how bad Scott was.

Scott, I give you huge props for the frank and unqualified confession of your mistake, which shows terrific intellectual honesty and courage. Sadly, many people may have been convinced by your intellectual arguments and gotten the shots. Now they too have to worry about what’s going to happen over the next five years.

But still, albeit belatedly, it’s helpful to have your voice on Team Reality.

So, C&C. Amnesty?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

San Diego Community College District Fires 3 Employees Over Vaccine Mandate

https://img.theepochtimes.com/assets/uploads/2021/11/18/GettyImages-1234628402-1200x800-1200x800.jpg

According to district officials, employees can be exempt from job-related requirements due to a disability or religious belief as they don’t impose an undue burden on the employer, based on the Americans with Disabilities Act and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act.

They did not elaborate on what undue burdens may have been present in these cases, but they did say that the “health and safety of the employee and others” was a key consideration.

However, the district announced last June that students would no longer be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend classes in person, effective Fall 2022 semester.

Regarding the differences between requirements for students and staff, a district spokesperson told The Epoch Times in an email that students have more options in how they interact with others, including ways that do not require in-person contact, while employees do not have that much discretion “in how and when they will interact with others,” and they “typically [work] onsite in close contact with others for much longer periods of time than students.”

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Regarding the COVID BS hysteria near three years on now ......

The fact remains, that no one, who did not get the vaccine, now wish they had gotten it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Bill Gates concludes that mRNA shots aren't actually useful, warns of ‘next pandemic’

In flying his private jet to attend an in person conversation with the Lowry Institute in Australia this week, the supposedly carbon conscious Gates admitted that the shots serve virtually no benefit to anyone, especially the most vulnerable population.

“We also need to fix the three problems of [mRNA] vaccines,” Gates started. “The current vaccines are not infection blocking. They’re not broad, so when new variants come up you lose protection, and they have very short duration, particularly in the people who matter, which are old people.”

Translation: Gates admits that the shots are impossible to align with rapidly developing variants, they expire in lighting speed, and they don’t stop transmission. And they don’t work for the only at-risk portion of the population.

It’s an incredible reversal from the man who once advertised the shots as the cure to the coronavirus, once remarking that “everyone who takes the vaccine is not just protecting themselves but reducing their transmission to other people and allowing society to get back to normal.”
https://twitter.com/DailyMailAU/status/1617705187468091396?s=20&t=DPFgTbFoQboI_medtcACBg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Feds scaremonger to increase bivalent booster uptake as internal 'credibility' warnings surface

FDA's advisers warn they want to see evidence that new vaccine formulations do more than raise antibody levels. Pharmacy caught inventing side effects for correct use of ivermectin, showing long tail of feds' demonization of safe antiviral.

HHS has recently gone on a social media tear, telling people at all ages and risk levels that they aren't protected without a bivalent booster.

"It's impossible to predict how COVID will affect your kids," one HHS message says, claiming children are at risk from "COVID's worst outcomes" without a bivalent booster. Another targets low-risk college students.

An all-ages tweet tells vaccinated and previously infected people their protection wanes over time, warning that without a bivalent booster, they risk "severe illness, hospitalization and death." HHS did not answer Just the News queries for the evidence behind its claims.

The feds' uphill battle for boosting confirms newly disclosed warnings from Marion Gruber, onetime director of the FDA's Office of Vaccines Research and Review, who along with her deputy Philip Krause left the agency in late 2021 shortly after the original boosters were authorized.

Public records posted by Endpoints News Tuesday show the 32-year FDA veteran pushing back on the "hyper-accelerated" review of Pfizer's nonemergency Comirnaty COVID vaccine sought by Peter Marks, chief of the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, and acting Commissioner Janet Woodcock.

Hijinx

I am not anti-vax.
There are vaccines that have been proven to be effective over the years.
Many things that had almost disappeared in America like smallpox and polio are important and good vaccines. Now we have these diseases coming back to America being brought in by foreign invaders who were not vaccinated in their country.

I believe in vaccines that are proven worthwhile.
I am against selling a useless medicine that was never proven, was not effective and is leading to more deaths. They can shove their Covid boosters up their ass.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Brits yank back COVID vaccination program as US plunges forward with one-size-fits-all strategy

he U.S. one-size-fits-all COVID-19 vaccination strategy is becoming even more of an international outlier with the U.K.'s decision to stop giving boosters to people under 50 "who are not in a clinical risk group" — and ratchet back primary-series vaccination as well.

The Brits' same-day acceptance of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation's recommendations Wednesday also stands in stark contrast to the FDA's oft-adversarial relationship with its Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC), which has been given limited information before votes on COVID vaccine authorizations, overruled or simply excluded from any role in key FDA decisions.

The strategy change comes as undercover video by Project Veritas purports to show a Pfizer executive admitting it was trying to mutate SARS-CoV-2 through "directed evolution" in monkeys to keep COVID a "cash cow" for the pharmaceutical company.

While Jordon Walker scrubbed his LinkedIn profile of all corporate references following the attention, he appears in screenshots as Pfizer's director of worldwide R&D strategic operations and mRNA scientific planning since June 2021.