Politics of The Mask

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
According to our governor in Maryland the mask mandate is null and void unless in school, health care, or public transportation. Not sure why there has been so much confusion today.
There's been so much nonsense with this mask crap I think people are reluctant to move foreword.

It'll probably take a couple of weeks for everyone to sort things out masks to go away.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yeah that’s right - science!
I think hogan was backed into a corner with this once CDC changed its guidelines so he just said screw it let’s do it.
Same as standing and walking through a restaurant.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There's been so much nonsense with this mask crap I think people are reluctant to move foreword.

It'll probably take a couple of weeks for everyone to sort things out masks to go away.
I saved my trip to Tractor Supply for tomorrow so I can see what happens. 😂

Hogan sure loves the spotlight... this just in

Attachments

• 754C258E-A3FA-4059-888F-7EA28637CB7E.jpeg
    754C258E-A3FA-4059-888F-7EA28637CB7E.jpeg
    804.9 KB · Views: 100

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
But It's Not Political, Right? David Hogg Says He'll Continue to Wear Masks Just so People Don't Think He's a 'Conservative'

Remember how the left kept telling everyone that mask wearing wasn’t a political statement? Well, when it rains it pours with activist and failed pillow entrepreneur David Hogg.

Hogg tweeted on Friday morning that despite the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) updated guideline that fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear masks, the guy who only got into Harvard because of who he was rather than his qualifications says that he’ll continue to wear a mask because it’s “more than worth it” if people don’t think he’s a conservative for not wearing one.

Yeah, that’s an actual thing he thought was a good idea to tweet.

Believe me Mr. Pantywaist, no one would ever look at you and see anything other than a sniveling liberal bitch boy.

TPD

the poor dad
Just got back from dinner at Pax Ale House. Walk inside and 5 people waiting for a table, all masked. All employees masked. Everyone except one that I saw walk in while we were seated was masked. We were not asked to mask. I finally asked one of the servers why they were still masked. She said it would probably be a couple more weeks before the boss allowed them to take them off. SMH

My employees should kiss my feet everyday I walk in the door!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I am truly surprised at the number of people who are still masking in spite of the guidance,...
I'm amazed that "guidance" somehow became law, or a rule, to follow, and people actually did follow. I've been back to normal since the beginning of this fiasco never following any such "guidance".

Hijinx

Just got back from dinner at Pax Ale House. Walk inside and 5 people waiting for a table, all masked. All employees masked. Everyone except one that I saw walk in while we were seated was masked. We were not asked to mask. I finally asked one of the servers why they were still masked. She said it would probably be a couple more weeks before the boss allowed them to take them off. SMH

My employees should kiss my feet everyday I walk in the door!

Maybe if you washed them more often.

Hijinx

You know I'm thinking it wasn't so much politicians causing the problems as much as it was an overly zealous medical community that had the ear of politicians and a news industry wanting to be relevant.

You probably have a good point. I don't know about the rest of the Medical Community , but this ass wipe Faucci needs to disappear and never be seen on TV or the media again.

As for me I have worn mine to the store for the last time. Take down the signs store operators. It's Over.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The CDC Inadvertently Outs the Mask Cult

This strange collection of secular zealots have zero scientific credibility.

In addition to a sense of vindication for those of us who object to post-vaccination masking, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky’s statement provided another much-needed service — it forced the metastasizing mask cult to reveal itself as a coalition of anti-science zealots and petty tyrants. A typical example of their collective response to the CDC guidance appeared in the Washington Post under the title, “The CDC shouldn’t have removed restrictions without requiring proof of vaccination.”

Its author, former Planned Parenthood CEO Leana S. Wen, is a proponent of vaccine passports for routine activities such as retail shopping, restaurant dining, going to the theater, and working in a fully staffed office. Aside from the constitutional and legal issues raised by the kind of government-issued passports Dr. Wen advocates, her views aren’t shared by most Americans. A recent Gallup survey found that a mere 40 percent support vaccine passports for restaurant dining, and only 45 percent favor them in the workplace. The only activities for which majorities supported such passports were airplane travel and attendance at large public gatherings such as concerts. Dr. Wen isn’t satisfied with such modest limitations:

The problem is this: You know what you’re doing, but you have no way to be confident of trusting everyone else. Let’s say you go the grocery store. It’s crowded and few people there are masked. Perhaps everyone is vaccinated, but perhaps not. What if you’re vaccinated but not fully protected because you’re immunocompromised? You can no longer count on CDC rules to help you keep safe. What if you don’t have child care, so you had to bring your kids along? They didn’t choose to remain unvaccinated — the shots aren’t available for them. Surely, it’s not fair to put them at risk.