Politics of The Mask

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So according to Bret Baier just now, TSA will NOT be mandating masks effective immediately! So yeah I can get on a plane tonight without the face diaper. :bann::bann:
So long as the airline doesn’t push it.

Some of those flight attendants turned in the real mask Nazis.

Agee

"Mizelle examined the section of the Public Health Services Act of 1944 that was the basis for the mandate. That law allows the CDC "to make and enforce such regulations" deemed "necessary to prevent the introduction, transmission, or spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries into the States[.]" To achieve this, the law says that CDC can utilize "inspection, fumigation disinfection sanitation, pest extermination, destruction of animals or articles found to be so infect or contaminated as to be sources of dangerous infection to human beings, and other measures[.]" The administration, the judge noted, has claimed that the mask mandate falls under "sanitation."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The administration, the judge noted, has claimed that the mask mandate falls under "sanitation."

Yeah the Biden Administration has been claiming all sorts of administrative controls that does not exist

which is why 99% of the mandates have been struck down and the last surviving one should have been struck down as well

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
U.S. District Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle for the Middle District of Florida ruled earlier in the day that the mandate was unlawful because the mandate “exceeded the CDC’s statutory authority, improperly invoked the good cause exception to notice and comment rulemaking, and failed to adequately explain its decisions.”

The ruling said that Court declared the mandate to be unlawful because “our system does not permit agencies to act unlawfully even in pursuit of desirable ends.”

“The Court DECLARES UNLAWFUL and VACATES the Mask Mandate, remanding it to the CDC for further proceedings consistent with this order,” Mizelle ordered. “The Court directs the Clerk to TERMINATE President Joseph R. Biden, Jr., as a Defendant to this action, to ENTER final judgment in favor of Plaintiffs as prescribed in this order, and to CLOSE this case.”

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
:cds: :tantrum :jameo: :cds:

Furious liberals revolt after Trump appointed judge lifts mask mandate: 'Idiot airline'

Some called for a boycott of airlines who don't continue requiring masks

Liberals on social media expressed shock and dismay after a Trump appointed federal judge struck down the federal mask mandate on airplanes that has been in place for two years.

"When I bought my tickets for me, my wife (who is pregnant), and our unvaccinated 4-year-old, I assumed you would continue to have a mask mandate," Dr. Jeremy Faust tweeted shortly after the mandate was lifted by U.S. District Court Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle in Florida. "Now you cancel it and we will have to board our return flight under your new no mask required policy?! Thanks so much."

Faust went on to accuse United Airlines of "pretty much" saying "it’s cool" if children under five years old who can’t receive the coronavirus vaccine die from the virus on airplanes.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
:doh: It's a relief from a mandate, but there is nothing that says you have to stop wearing a mask if you so desire. What do they not get about this?

I still see people wearing masks outside, riding bicycles, in cars...... A HUGE false sense of security.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
:doh: It's a relief from a mandate, but there is nothing that says you have to stop wearing a mask if you so desire. What do they not get about this?

I still see people wearing masks outside, riding bicycles, in cars...... A HUGE false sense of security.
It's always about THEM making YOU do something.

rio

I must say, it was great when I was in rural Kansas going out and about I can count on one hand the amount of masks I saw on people for 2 weeks. Even when I was in Kansas City on the plaza there were very few compared to around here.

Grumpy

I must say, it was great when I was in rural Kansas going out and about I can count on one hand the amount of masks I saw on people for 2 weeks. Even when I was in Kansas City on the plaza there were very few compared to around here.
I don't know for a fact but I believe middle America(other than some major cities) pretty much ignored the mandates.

stgislander

PREMO Member
:cds: :tantrum :jameo: :cds:

Furious liberals revolt after Trump appointed judge lifts mask mandate: 'Idiot airline'

Some called for a boycott of airlines who don't continue requiring masks

Liberals on social media expressed shock and dismay after a Trump appointed federal judge struck down the federal mask mandate on airplanes that has been in place for two years.

"When I bought my tickets for me, my wife (who is pregnant), and our unvaccinated 4-year-old, I assumed you would continue to have a mask mandate," Dr. Jeremy Faust tweeted shortly after the mandate was lifted by U.S. District Court Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle in Florida. "Now you cancel it and we will have to board our return flight under your new no mask required policy?! Thanks so much."

Faust went on to accuse United Airlines of "pretty much" saying "it’s cool" if children under five years old who can’t receive the coronavirus vaccine die from the virus on airplanes.

Dear gracious Lord in heaven, please make this so. This would make my flight to San Diego so much more pleasant.
Amen
prayer.gif

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I don't know for a fact but I believe middle America(other than some major cities) pretty much ignored the mandates.
Same way in NorthWest Arkansas. No masks anywhere, even in the dentist office.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Dear gracious Lord in heaven, please make this so. This would make my flight to San Diego so much more pleasant.
Amen View attachment 163725
Looks like your prayers were answered.
The Transportation Security Administration will not enforce the mask mandate in light of the recent ruling, according to the White House. This means masks are not required at Reagan National, Dulles International and Baltimore Washington International Airports.

rio

Not at first, but it didn't take them long to say screw it (at least where my family is). And their mandates were never as strict as ours to begin with.

stgislander

PREMO Member

rio

Actually, my prayer is for all the splodey head Proglodytes to boycott airlines.
They could start their own company....call it "Progressive Air...it's not just the air you fly in, it's the air that's not getting to your brain"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Here lies the mask cult: 2020-2022

Still, the act of donning the cloth remained a humiliating ritual for those of us who believe in human freedom. It served as a reminder of the continuing power of the Safety Regime. Moreover, it reminded us of the countless millions of lives ruined by our government, as these power-drunk actors and propagandists employed COVID Mania defense “measures” purportedly designed to fight a virus.

The mask is many things. It is a political virtue signal, a sign of obedience, a tool for enhanced compliance, a shaming mechanism, a sign of a superiority/inferiority complex, and a constant reminder of the inhumanity of our ruling class. It had nothing to do with science.

In order for humanity to thrive, the mask cult had to meet its demise.

The airplane was the last stand for the mask cult. And on Monday, a federal judge struck down the CDC’s unconstitutional airplane mask order, which, like virtually everything else related to COVID Mania, was justified by pure quackery. Within hours, every airline in America waived their mask requirement, as did ride share companies like Uber.

Hijinx

That's fine EricDing-----------aling
I am sure losing your ticket sales will not break them.

UglyBear

Read the replies.

I try not to be a bad man, but hearing all the mask cultists keening and crying is giving me some kind of perverse pleasure. I feel kinky now.