Poll: 20% of Americans Say They Have Lost Friendships over Coronavirus Disagreements

warneckutz

You did'nt notice the multiple people who brought Trump into the conversation?
Ballscraper, just because everyone else does it doesn't mean you need to. Just like everyone believes on DC police are scarred by a single incident... only the sheep spread that crap. Do you get an extra stimmy check or extra government assistance? Man up, jellyfish!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Imagine 2.00 a gallon gas and 2.99 a pound ground chuck, a sealed border and unemployment at all time lows.....

Who would have thought you dildos could destroy it along with spending ****ing trillions in less than 6 months....
Seems like they're trying to initiate a Lake City Vaccination program.

warneckutz

Imagine 2.00 a gallon gas and 2.99 a pound ground chuck, a sealed border and unemployment at all time lows.....

Who would have thought you dildos could destroy it along with spending ****ing trillions in less than 6 months....

Everyone could see it happening, not this fast though.

Hijinx

I haven't lost any friends over Covid, and I am smart enough to know when not to bring up Trump to those friends who voted for Biden

But I have lost a lot of respect for their intelligence.
People who I once thought to be intelligent I now know have sht for brains, even though they may be nice people otherwise.

• Love
Reactions: BOP

Bayscrapper

Aren't you always crying about the state of roads and bridges? Yet you don't want to spend the money to fix the infrastructure?

How come Trump wasn't responsible in your mind for 500K deaths from Covid but Joe is responsible for the price of gas?

DaSDGuy

Aren't you always crying about the state of roads and bridges? Yet you don't want to spend the money to fix the infrastructure?

How come Trump wasn't responsible in your mind for 500K deaths from Covid but Joe is responsible for the price of gas?
The initial estimates from CDC and Fauci were 2.2 million deaths from COVID. Thanks to Trump and Operation Warp Speed we have vaccines that have cut the CDC estimates by 75%. China killed 500k Americans with their virus and all Biden does is kiss their asses. Trump saved 1.7 million lives. Quit your bitchin' and learn the facts. He could have saved more if the Obamao appointed federal judges would have let him close the borders, but every time he tried to protect us the judges overruled him and let the COVID in. Just like Biden is doing now on the southern borders.

Infrastructure bill is also full of pork that doesn't impact infrastructure at all. Install breathalyzers in all new cars? How is that infrastructure? The only thing infrastructure about that pork bill is the name.

TPD

the poor dad
When fishing, go where the fish are at — shooting ranges, demolition derby, Ridge Hardware
We do have some single male Trump supporters that frequent our store. I can give you many recommendations on products in our store, but I will shy away from relationship recommendations. My daughter on the other hand can probably tell you who NOT to choose, solely based on their shopping habits, hygiene, family lineage, NOT on experience. That I know of anyway...

Bayscrapper

The initial estimates from CDC and Fauci were 2.2 million deaths from COVID. Thanks to Trump and Operation Warp Speed we have vaccines that have cut the CDC estimates by 75%. China killed 500k Americans with their virus and all Biden does is kiss their asses. Trump saved 1.7 million lives. Quit your bitchin' and learn the facts. He could have saved more if the Obamao appointed federal judges would have let him close the borders, but every time he tried to protect us the judges overruled him and let the COVID in. Just like Biden is doing now on the southern borders.

Infrastructure bill is also full of pork that doesn't impact infrastructure at all. Install breathalyzers in all new cars? How is that infrastructure? The only thing infrastructure about that pork bill is the name.

Funny you talk about learning facts: Seems like infrastructure to me

• Roads, bridges and major projects: $110 billion
  • Passenger and freight rail: $66 billion
  • Broadband infrastructure: $65 billion
  • Water infrastructure, such as eliminating lead pipes: $55 billion

• Public transit: $39.2 billion
  • Resiliency, including flood and wildfire mitigation, ecosystem restoration, weatherization and cybersecurity: $47.2 billion
  • Electric vehicle infrastructure, including chargers: $7.5 billion
  • Addressing legacy pollution including cleaning up brownfield and Superfund sites, reclaiming abandoned mine lands, plugging orphan oil and gas wells: $21 billion

DaSDGuy

Funny you talk about learning facts: Seems like infrastructure to me

• Roads, bridges and major projects: $110 billion
  • Passenger and freight rail: $66 billion
  • Broadband infrastructure: $65 billion
  • Water infrastructure, such as eliminating lead pipes: $55 billion

• Public transit: $39.2 billion
  • Resiliency, including flood and wildfire mitigation, ecosystem restoration, weatherization and cybersecurity: $47.2 billion
  • Electric vehicle infrastructure, including chargers: $7.5 billion
  • Addressing legacy pollution including cleaning up brownfield and Superfund sites, reclaiming abandoned mine lands, plugging orphan oil and gas wells: $21 billion

The facts comment was about you blaming Trump for COVID deaths. You twisted that around to the second comment on infrastructure. Obvious deflection on your part to avoid the truth in the major paragraph.

black dog

Free America

How come Trump wasn't responsible in your mind for 500K deaths from Covid..

Funny thing how President Trump came into office and shortly we were fuel independent fromthe rest of the world.. In a short 7 months your boy has shut it down..
But he says hes gonna make 40-50 dollar an hour union jobs to America...
Lets not worry about the 10's of thousands of good union job your other boy Obamie and sloe Joe shut down.
Look no farther than Maryland/Pennsylvania power plants that have been mothballed..

Citys, counties and States need to be responsible for there own infrastructure..
100's of thousands die here each year from flu,colds and a slew of other things...

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

Found this on the net --

What you may notice is, deaths are mostly occurring in the more developed, more dense and urban nations.
The United States deaths per 100,000 are not far off many other developed nations.

There ARE those on the left who want to INSIST that EVERY SINGLE COVID DEATH is on Trump - at least in the U.S.
But COVID has gone everywhere. There really wasn't any stopping it.

SamSpade

And there still isn't. IMO of course.

I think it's like the flu or the cold. It MAY be here to stay. It is NOT like polio or smallpox, which through vaccination programs have been more or less removed from the planet. It MAY be like SARS - which hasn't been seen in 16 years.

Bayscrapper

Funny thing how President Trump came into office and shortly we were fuel independent fromthe rest of the world.. In a short 7 months your boy has shut it down..
But he says hes gonna make 40-50 dollar an hour union jobs to America...
Lets not worry about the 10's of thousands of good union job your other boy Obamie and sloe Joe shut down.
Look no farther than Maryland/Pennsylvania power plants that have been mothballed..

Citys, counties and States need to be responsible for there own infrastructure..
100's of thousands die here each year from flu,colds and a slew of other things...

Ever thing you type makes you sound more ignorant.