Poll here, who was right, who was wrong:

HemiHauler

Roid Rage. Nothing new under the sun. The FOP will ensure he with zero impulse control will get to stay on the job. The other officer will be black-balled and run out of the force.

Never cross the Thin Blue Line.

Never.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, first off I'm not going to dog him for wanting to beat the piss out of that perp. I wouldn't dog him if he pulled out his gun and shot that rabid animal right in the face.

As far as him going for the chick cop.....considering he was in the throes of rage dealing with Mr. Shitbag, and he did back off quickly.....also the vid is from NBC and therefore is clipped to further a narrative, and almost certainly misrepresents the situation.....

But for all I know this cop is an ongoing menace and should be guillotined.... I can't render a verdict based on the information presented.

willie

The cop should have spun around with a hard elbow to the jaw of his assailant, instructed one of his lackeys to drag her unconscious woke butt away and then continue his conversation with the perp. NBC is not capable of presenting what really happened.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member