Poll: Majority expect Trump to win in 2020

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
According to a POLITICO/Morning Consult survey released on Wednesday, 56 percent of voters expect the president to be reelected next year, including 85 percent of Republicans and 51 percent of independents. By comparison, more than a third of Democrats (35 percent) say the same.

The poll found that voter enthusiasm for the election remains high, even one year out.

More than eight in 10 voters say they are motivated to turn out and vote in 2020, with 69 percent saying they are “very motivated.” Majorities of voters across the political spectrum say they are “very motivated” to vote in the presidential election. That enthusiasm is driven by Democrats and Republicans — roughly three-quarters of voters in each party describe themselves as especially energized.

And that enthusiasm would seem to translate into voting prospects — 92 percent of respondents say they are likely to turn out and vote in the election next year, including 96 percent of Democrats and Republicans and 86 percent of independents.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/06/donald-trump-2020-election-poll-066158

transporter

Odd that our good comrade, who hates polls, is posting so much polling data.

Too bad he doesn't bother to, you know, actually READ the poll.

The 56% figure that has our resident propagandist so wound up is the number in the poll...however:

63% believe the country is on the wrong track (that is not a positive figure for the incumbent)

55% disapprove of the job Trump is doing as President (given how little this man has actually accomplished it is amazing that anyone supports the job he has done as President)

49% support the impeachment inquiry

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Odd that our good comrade, who hates polls, is posting so much polling data.

:killingme

ANYTHING that has you spitting and sputtering at your computer .....

Too bad he doesn't bother to, you know, actually READ the poll.

Ah so you are claiming the Poltico Article is LYING about the 56% Number ... this is POLTICO Not Fox News or TownHall .......

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000016e-3d83-de14-adef-7fafd17a0000

The 56% figure that has our resident propagandist so wound up is the number in the poll ... however:

all of which YOU Quoted has little to do with the 56% figure

SamSpade

:killingme

ANYTHING that has you spitting and sputtering at your computer .....

Ah so you are claiming the Poltico Article is LYING about the 56% Number ... this is POLTICO Not Fox News or TownHall .......

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000016e-3d83-de14-adef-7fafd17a0000

all of which YOU Quoted has little to do with the 56% figure

Gotta admit - looking over the methodology - this might be about the fairest one I've ever seen.
Every breakdown I saw aligns with data I've seen for years.

And as with all opinion polls - you don't get to interpret an answer - you just get answers.
I'm pretty sure I want them to go to impeachment, just so it can get voted down, and take the wind out of their sails,
because I'm certain no one will have the balls to do it TWICE.