• Heads, we win...

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Tails, they lose...

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yes, it's that time again. Time to get out your Larry Brown trading card, your George Allan talisman, Kiss belt buckle etc.

BTW: Who remembers the Washington Posts full page series of color print of each player???????

I had them all but one or two.

Ponytail

Ken King said:
The "Niners" and they are on their best streak of the season.
:lol: I ain't touchin' this one. To quote a scene in "Dodgeball", this game should "...look like a bunch of retards trying to **** a door knob".

:lol:

Dogface

Skins Win

Hey, if they can't beat the Niner's maybe they can schedule the Browns. It's been a hard year, but I think Gibbs will turn the team around if the fans will give him time. I am unfortunately a Browns fan and have been all my life, I long for the day they can at least go to the super bowl. We finally got rid of Butch (I'm having a panic attack) Davis. Patience my friends you are on your way.

Last edited:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Ken King said:
The "Niners" and they are on their best streak of the season.

Well then I give them a better than even chance. The skins might be struggling to put things together, but they still have a powerful defense!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Ken King said:
Okay, I think I hear her now.
Geez, that means the Skins and the Giants a going to have a fight over the best pick in the draft lottery, right?

Well, right after San Francisco! :lol: