Polox@Oakridge

bosox

Hi All...

We are gonna have a few of the Pony Club kids come practice on Monday at Oakridge.

PM me if you wanna know what time.

My kids are looking for people more local than having to always trailer up to our club practices. They are more than able to get new people started :)

All ages welcomed and any breed of horse can play. We'll have extra sticks and equiptment if anyone wants to join us.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Hi All...

We are gonna have a few of the Pony Club kids come practice on Monday at Oakridge.

PM me if you wanna know what time.

My kids are looking for people more local than having to always trailer up to our club practices. They are more than able to get new people started :)

All ages welcomed and any breed of horse can play. We'll have extra sticks and equiptment if anyone wants to join us.

What time?

DLFSquare, your boys can use two of my ponies if you want to let them have a try. It is great fun. We can sit back and take pictures.

DFSquare

What time?

DFSquare, your boys can use two of my ponies if you want to let them have a try. It is great fun. We can sit back and take pictures.

I would love too, but I've not had a reply from her yet. If I do, Ill let you know what time. I'm sure she's a busy mom.

Dawn

bosox

Hi...I pm'd all 4 people that wrote to me. I am TERRIBLE w/the PMs. I know I said to do that but I just wanted to keep anyone who wasn't really into polox or the kids from showing up randomly. KInd of protective I guess :) Looks like Charles County is in school but ST Mary's is not so we will have a smaller group. Non Pony Club families can come too...this is just informal.

Thanks

bosox

If you haven't been before--please come with a certified helmet, wraps for all 4 legs of your horses. It does not matter if they are boots or polos--just protection.

We seem to have enough interest to do some Friday after school practices too.

This is a great sport and really teaches you how to ride and stay balanced. You will be comfortable riding in the open before you know it.

The weather looks great. I am excited we might get some participation down this way. I am so excited :)

CountryLady

luvmyponies
If you haven't been before--please come with a certified helmet, wraps for all 4 legs of your horses. It does not matter if they are boots or polos--just protection.

We seem to have enough interest to do some Friday after school practices too.

This is a great sport and really teaches you how to ride and stay balanced. You will be comfortable riding in the open before you know it.

The weather looks great. I am excited we might get some participation down this way. I am so excited :)

Polocross equipment-where can you buy local???? or do you have to order online? If so, do you have a link for a website that you go through??

:yahoo:
MY kids love polo cross. Our ponies do too......:whistle: