Poly-Fidelity

BrassieChic

I just saw a show on Poly-Fidelity on television. Poly-Fidelity is basically one of the partners in a relationship who has a second (or more) intimate relationship with another. The person in this particular relationship happened to be the husband. The husband wanted his wife, of 20 years, to accept his "girlfriend" as a 3rd party into their relationship! WOW! I was reading the previous Threads on Why Do Men Cheat and Why Do Women Divorce Their Husbands and then seeing this show was very interesting, to say the least!
The therpaist said that "his" definition of Poly-Fidelity is Cheating!
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Christy

b*tch rocket
BrassieChic said:
I just saw a show on Poly-Fidelity on television. Poly-Fidelity is basically one of the partners in a relationship who has a second (or more) intimate relationship with another. The person in this particular relationship happened to be the husband. The husband wanted his wife, of 20 years, to accept his "girlfriend" as a 3rd party into their relationship! WOW! I was reading the previous Threads on Why Do Men Cheat and Why Do Women Divorce Their Husbands and then seeing this show was very interesting, to say the least!
The therpaist said that "his" definition of Poly-Fidelity is Cheating!
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

If the girlfriend cleaned and did laundry I'd move her right on in. :yay: :jet:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Have you ever noticed that most women don't want two steady men in their lives?

I think one honest effort is just plenty, TYVM. Two would be suicide :faint: Or homicide, depending on when approached and how :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
virgovictoria said:

I think one honest effort is just plenty, TYVM. Two would be suicide :faint: Or homicide, depending on when approached and how :lol:

I'd like to have 49 wealthy men, all in different states than me. :jet: :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Was it Dr. Phil? I DVR'ed it and am getting ready to watch it while I put together my new buffet. :lol: I love me some Dr. Phil. :killingme

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Christy said:
If the girlfriend cleaned and did laundry I'd move her right on in. :yay: :jet:

Who wouldn't want a girlfriend like that. :lmao:

I watch that show Big Love and think to myself..."Man they have too many rules. If we had 2 more wives I would hope it would be wayyyyyy more fun that that!"

BrassieChic

Nickel said:
Was it Dr. Phil? I DVR'ed it and am getting ready to watch it while I put together my new buffet. :lol: I love me some Dr. Phil. :killingme

Yep, it was Dr. Phil! I think his topics are very informative.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
virgovictoria said:
Because they're pains in the ass, that's why. I've lived with men and I've lived with women, and the women are the easiest to deal with hands down. And that's even men with whom I wasn't having a romantic relationship.

"Hey Deej, I needed to fill a load so I washed some of your stuff. It's folded up on your bed."

I have never heard a man say that my whole entire life.