Polygamy

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/federal-judge-rules-parts-of-utah-anti-polygamy-law-unconstitutional/

Advocacy groups for polygamy and individual liberties on Saturday hailed a federal judge's ruling that key parts of Utah's polygamy laws are unconstitutional, saying it will remove the threat of arrest for those families.

U.S. District Judge Clark Waddoups said in the decision handed down Friday that a provision in Utah law forbidding cohabitation with another person violated the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, which guarantees basic rights, including freedom of religion.
Now if this runs out to its unsavory conclusion, woul there be any reason you wouldn’t be able to have multiple wives with kids on your medical insurance plan?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Because the govt makes a lot of laws specifically to protect insurance company profits

For example?

Not that I'm doubting you, and I want to believe. Just give me a nudge.

But I still think government shouldn't be regulating personal relationships and commitments between consenting adults - that won't change.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:nono: Now, now, it's not just 1 man, multiple women. And the insurance should be based on total numbers, anyway (imo).

Women don't want two husbands, they want a sister-wife. Even people who are just kidding around, guys never say "I need a brother-husband" but women frequently joke that they want a sister-wife.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
For example?

Not that I'm doubting you, and I want to believe. Just give me a nudge.

But I still think government shouldn't be regulating personal relationships and commitments between consenting adults - that won't change.
Seat belt laws, motorcycle helmets, bike helmets

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Seat belt laws, motorcycle helmets, bike helmets

But but but .... they are for your protection. There's just no way government would create laws to siphon money from the people. Government is completely altruistic in all their intentions. Dunchano?