pony club

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
i was wonder about the horses(ponies) hieghts. I allways see an ad about a horse that would be great for pony club... but the horse is 16.2!
So i was wondering how tall can a "pony" be for pony club? If horses can be in it, maybe i should think about it... i see them once in a while at oak ridge practicing. One time they took the barrels, although i was there first ( i was warming up), so i had to practice "imaginary" barrels:lmao:
thanks !

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
i was wonder about the horses(ponies) hieghts. I allways see an ad about a horse that would be great for pony club... but the horse is 16.2!
So i was wondering how tall can a "pony" be for pony club? If horses can be in it, maybe i should think about it... i see them once in a while at oak ridge practicing. One time they took the barrels, although i was there first ( i was warming up), so i had to practice "imaginary" barrels:lmao:
thanks !

Pony Club is a club similar to 4-H.

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
thanks !

"Pony is only a figure of speech and actually refers to the size and age of the members not the size of the mounts. Ponies and horses of any size are equally welcome. Horses and ponies of many different breeds, shapes and sizes are seen in Pony Club activities. No stallions and no mounts younger than 5 years old.":howdy: