pony packer for lease

bosox

I have a wonderful pony who we are looking to lease. He will need to stay on my farm but he is perfect in any way. He is VERY good looking pony who could do the higher rated shows(SS) and will pack around the smallest child yet he can take an older child around a 2'6" course. He events up to BN, foxhunts in any field (1st, 2nd, hilltop), plays games, plays polocrosse, hunter/jumper shows, trails, water (swims). stands on Xties and PC rallies no problem. No buck or kick in him. No vices, bathes, stands for the farrier/vet, UTD on everything and an easy keeper. He is very special to us--and he is not up to lease b/c of hardships. He is actually starting to be outgrown size-wise for my daughter. He is 13.2 (exactly) and 15 years old. He is very sweet and just will need a job. He is too special to us to sell but want to let another child enjoy his gifts. I am will to allow him to be trailered off property for shows, etc. We live in Northern St Mary's county

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
BZ - this pony would be great for your kids!:buddies:

I was thinking the same thing. Just to far to drive to ride the pony several times a week. Some lucky kids in N. St. Marys are going to have a very good teacher and friend though.

Bosox pony sounds a lot like my small pony I rode in Pony Club and everything growing up. The type of pony that can do everything and do it very well. We ended up leasing her to numerous families after we out grew her. When she was ready to retire in her 20's she came back to live out her life at my parents farm.

bosox

yes...my daughter's 1st pony was a small. Same package as this medium but not as fancy. (Welsh X) He lives in NC with my friends teaching her grandson how to ride. We miss him terribly.

Got to love these all around saints.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I was thinking the same thing. Just to far to drive to ride the pony several times a week. Some lucky kids in N. St. Marys are going to have a very good teacher and friend though.

Bosox pony sounds a lot like my small pony I rode in Pony Club and everything growing up. The type of pony that can do everything and do it very well. We ended up leasing her to numerous families after we out grew her. When she was ready to retire in her 20's she came back to live out her life at my parents farm.

Hey, I'm telling Chance....:eyebrow:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sadie it sounds like "Chance" pony has been talking to SouthernMDRocks about where the boys have been. They miss "Chance" pony.:love: and will see him soon. They've been riding Willow in the interim. :yahoo: