Pony Trainer?

erinjograves

Hi Everyone!
I have a cute little 13.2 - 13.3 hand pony gelding that I rescued that I am going to need someone to break for me. I am working on all his ground work now, including sacking him back out to his tack. Does anyone know a good trainer that will put 30 - 60 days on my little guy without breaking my pocket book??
Thanks guys!
Erin

quartermom

Low & Slow
Hi Everyone!
I have a cute little 13.2 - 13.3 hand pony gelding that I rescued that I am going to need someone to break for me. I am working on all his ground work now, including sacking him back out to his tack. Does anyone know a good trainer that will put 30 - 60 days on my little guy without breaking my pocket book??
Thanks guys!
Erin

DevineJ on the forms check with her.

SPF001

We are in the same boat. We have a great looking pony that doesn't like us. He will come sniff our hand but because of the past he doesn't trust us. I would love to have him trained for one of my boys but trying to decide between buying one that is trainned or having ours worked on.

erinjograves

We are in the same boat. We have a great looking pony that doesn't like us. He will come sniff our hand but because of the past he doesn't trust us. I would love to have him trained for one of my boys but trying to decide between buying one that is trainned or having ours worked on.

Yeah my little guy would literally attack the people at the other farm! Havent had one bit of a problem with him at our house. He nipped at me once, and that was the end of that! Not since!

He really is a good boy and behaves very well for me and my husband. Not sure if I want to sell him or not, as him and Boomer are best buds! Kinda thinking if I can get him broke and maybe lease him to a kid to show on then he may be able to be our kids first pony.

Trust is something you really got to work on with the abused ones! With Tucker, for the first month, everytime you moved to fast or picked your hand up above your head he would flip out and run away! Now he loves to cuddle and play. I am gonna try to show him at the last Mounted Wanderers show in hand. That should be fun! Dont give up on your guy tho, just let him choose you. It will all be ok. I love working with the abused horses, they really give you so much of them in the end and it makes it all worth it!

Ok - Devine! I will have to get a hold of you! You seem to be the go to Pony Queen! I will shoot you a PM when I have a chance!

Thanks everyone! I knew I could count on you! :yahoo:

devinej

you rang??

lol

where are these ponies located? i'm a bit busy this week and next, but after that i will have some more time. better book me now...