Poof?

Hank

my war
I tried to have a swinger party once. When I took everyone out into the backyard and showed them the swingset, they all laughed and left.

I just don't get it.... :confused: Did I need a tire swing too?

Word around the water cooler is that several forum members could tell you how to host the proper swinger party..... :whistle:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
With Lance's personality he's lucky his blow up doll doesn't commit suicide, the thought of him tagging a single woman is pretty much beyond comprehension, the thought of multiples is ludicrous.

Hank

my war
Lance is type of person that can really scru ^ yr day, seriously badlike. & yas wouldn`t even kno it!! really badlike!

make all the innuendos & jokes ya wanna, if Lance don`t like ya, that`s all it takes. once tcob mode has kicked in, dun x`n deal.., 2 l8. hell this is just an administrative website, u aint seen chit YET! :whistle:

Wait! :confused: You're Lance? :twitch:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
don`t fret Ma`am a.k.a. shadow :buttkiss: now go call her b4 she reads this, she`ll bust out laffin, & just say ya gotta b chittin me. :lmao::buttkick:
V knows what it all means, kindalike in sync.
mayb?????????????? :whistle:

I've never reported a post to BM- I stand up for myself. :dye:

Besides, you're just jealous cuz she likes me more than she likes you. :dance:

Vince

I've never reported a post to BM- I stand up for myself. :dye:

Besides, you're just jealous cuz she likes me more than she likes you. :dance:
How can you read Lance's posts? I don't even bother trying to read his chicken scratch anymore. :lol:

Katelin

one day the dark will end
I haven't been around for a few days so I have no idea what ya'll are discussing but Arkie is still posting this morning :confused:

:coffee:

She deleted over 1,000 posts, dropped her post per day from 4.5 to 3.4!
She got rid of her cartoon ark with all of Noah's animals and her web site has been taken down. So basically ArkRescue went away and came back as "Arky" :shrug:
Her focus today is to rescue a dog with a bad eye and is trying to find someone to take it.