Pool Chemicals

SamSpade

I've ordered many places online - but the deliveries keep getting pushed back. I can't keep up.

Where are you getting your tablets and shock?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
If you're having issues getting chlorine products, check out lithium hypochlorite. I used that for years and years in both the pool and hot tub, found it did a much better job of keeping the water clearer for much longer, especially in the hot tub, and very little odor.

TPD

the poor dad
I've ordered many places online - but the deliveries keep getting pushed back. I can't keep up.

Where are you getting your tablets and shock?
This has been a problem for the last 3 months. Call us at the store tomorrow to see If we have what you need. We do have some chemicals just not sure what We have at the moment.

NextJen

Raisin cane
I may have some pool chemicals in my garage I'm not going to use - you are welcome to have them. I just went to check but a huge spricket was in the garage blocking my path. (Man, I didn't know those things could jump so high!). I'll try to check tomorrow.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I may have some pool chemicles in my garage I'm not going to use - you are welcome to have them. I just went to check but a huge spricket was in the garage blocking my path. (Man, I didn't know those things could jump so high!). I'll try to check tomorrow.
I was going to like this, but I had to laugh instead! 😂

SamSpade

I was able to find SOME Bromine tabs, which I guess are almost as good. How the hell did this happen? Twenty years keeping the pool clean, and now this. I don't believe the pandemic crap.