Pool Table service

Bobwhite

I live in Wildewood and our clubhouse has a pool table that is old and well used. It needs new felt and balancing. I did a google search but all the results were in BFE. Do you guys know of anyone who does that kind of work?

glhs837

Power with Control
I know what felting is, but I dont know what balancing is. Back when I bought my used table, I disassembled and reassembled it myself, with the exception of moving the slate pieces.

What I would do is go to a place with tables and ask them. Action Billiards in L-town seems to have well kept tables.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I do my own, it's not that difficult to do..

Especially if it's a commercial one piece slate and not a three piece slate.

Clem72

I know what felting is, but I dont know what balancing is. Back when I bought my used table, I disassembled and reassembled it myself, with the exception of moving the slate pieces.

What I would do is go to a place with tables and ask them. Action Billiards in L-town seems to have well kept tables.
I would guess balancing is sticking a nice long level on each end and adjusting the pool table's feet. Can buy bumpers and felt for cheap on amazon.

Bobwhite

Oops. I meant levelling.