Poop Alert

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
So, since we got the new dog, we have been leaving notes to each other, such as "land mine, 9:00, front yard" to let the other one know where the poop was left in the a.m. or p.m. DR bought an eraser board today and drew our yard, front and back out, so we can just make x's and remove them when the poop has been scooped.:lmao: It works really well.

Last edited:
P

Patch Tuesday

So, since we got the new dog, we have been leaving notes to each other, such as "land mine, 9:00, front yard" to let the other one know where the poop was left in the a.m. or p.m. DR bought a eraser board today and drew our yard, front and back out, so we can just make x's and remove them when the poop has been scooped.:lmao: It works really well.

Maybe your should change your forum nickname to DS Gal, short for Dog #### Gal...

:popcorn:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Thanks for reminding me of why I'm a cat person. :buddies:

I kind of forgot about dog crap. Tipper went in the pen out back and DR scooped it and flung it. This is a whole new venture for me. She doesn't DO the pen thing. I can't scoop it when it is fresh cause I gag and start throwing up. I have to let it sit until the aroma dies.:lmao:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I kind of forgot about dog crap. Tipper went in the pen out back and DR scooped it and flung it. This is a whole new venture for me. She doesn't DO the pen thing. I can't scoop it when it is fresh cause I gag and start throwing up. I have to let it sit until the aroma dies.:lmao:

I had a sympathetic gag imagining that....

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I had a sympathetic gag imagining that....

Thanks. I throw up easily. Tomorrow I'll use the snorkel and face mask method. Boy used to do that when cleaning out the cat litter. I really don't care what the neighbors think.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I do too, even with 2 kids in diapers a really bad diaper bomb will make me gag. I've puked cleaning up cat puke before! Hubby does the litter box, got him trained to do it while I was preggo and he never stopped thank god.

P

Patch Tuesday

Thanks. I throw up easily. Tomorrow I'll use the snorkel and face mask method. Boy used to do that when cleaning out the cat litter. I really don't care what the neighbors think.

:worthless

I

Inkpen

Put a dab of Vicks Vapor rub UNDER your nose...cant smell anything bad ... !!!

Geek

:roflmao: Okay, Ms. Mosquito girl.

I have a plan for that next year :yay: Being the color of a bloated corpse never helps.

I am getting a mega catch!!

P.S. I want your dog. She is so freaking cute. You need to post more picks.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Land mines in the yard I can avoid it's the ones under your feet in the middle of the night on the way to the bathroom that always got me. Thank gawd he is trained now though. :faint:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I have a plan for that next year :yay: Being the color of a bloated corpse never helps.

I am getting a mega catch!!

P.S. I want your dog. She is so freaking cute. You need to post more picks.

She is a beautiful dog and fits right in with us. Maybe I'll walk her down tomorrrow. She hasn't been that way yet and needs to get familiar with the hood, but I'm not walking her down until AFTER she craps cause I could NOT pick it up in a bag and carry it with me.:barf:

W

Wenchy

EWW, EWW AND EWW!!!

Back in the day, kids actually used to run around and play. A big old pile squishing between the toes and on the sandals was a regular occurrence.

Mom/Dad would just tell you to hose off before coming in the house.

When it got into the tennis shoes it was a different matter. A tootbrush was needed for that. :barf:

Thank God for the bags and contained dogs.

BS is going to be carrying a bag! :lmao: