Poor Dude Stalked going to A.A...

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
washingtonpost.com

SYDNEY (Reuters) - Country music star Keith Urban crashed his motorcycle while being followed by a photographer on the way to an Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) meeting in Sydney, local media reported on Tuesday.

Urban, who is married to Hollywood actress Nicole Kidman and who has battled substance abuse, was not injured in the accident on Monday, and signed photographs for fans who came to help, the Daily Telegraph newspaper reported.

"While out riding to an AA meeting, a time when my privacy is especially important to me, I felt myself being pursued," Urban in a statement published in the newspaper.

"I sped up and in an effort to elude an oncoming car, which was making an illegal U-turn, saw no choice but to drop my bike," Urban said.

"In actual fact, my pursuer came to my assistance, without taking photos, and helped me from the road. I returned home, got my car and continued on my way."

Kidman, who is Australian, has previously had an apprehended violence order against Sydney paparazzi.

ImnoMensa

I guess thats as good an excuse as any for falling off the motorcycle. I never heard of speeding up to avoid an oncoming car making a U turn. It would seem to me that would close the gap faster, but , what the hell. I wasnt there.

Pete

Repete
I guess thats as good an excuse as any for falling off the motorcycle. I never heard of speeding up to avoid an oncoming car making a U turn. It would seem to me that would close the gap faster, but , what the hell. I wasnt there.
cut the guy some slack, he was probably drunk.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Yeah...but sometimes that is required to avoid someone...just trust me, i'm not going to paint a picture for you cuz i'm at work and don't have time lol. But yeah, either the paparazzi guy felt bad and thats why he helped keith or he wasn't ACTUALLY paparazzi lol

-and :lmao: @ pete