Poor Fredo Cuomo

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Why do I have the feeling that his actions aren't going to have the effect that he was striving for? If you read the comments after the article, he may as well get Fredo tattooed on his forehead. CNN is standing behind his actions. No wonder they're ratings suck moose jock.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Why do I have the feeling that his actions aren't going to have the effect that he was striving for? If you read the comments after the article, he may as well get Fredo tattooed on his forehead. CNN is standing behind his actions. No wonder they're ratings suck moose jock.

I looked up the name Fredo in Italian. It means peaceful ruler. :roflmao:

Hijinx

How can CNN stand behind the foul mouthed image this guy puts out of a CNN anchor.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't know why, but this image keeps coming to me...

gemma_rae

So is Fredo a slur like short for alfredo, and a slur in the same sense as mayonnaise?

:headscratcher:

Nevermind, I get it now. He was the weak brother in The Godfather. F**k that Spaghetti bender too! :lol: