Poor, poor Bob!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Robert De Niro's lawyer says coronavirus has caused the actor financial strain

n court, De Niro's estranged wife Grace Hightower asked for an emergency order for her husband, 76, to raise her monthly American Express credit card limit from $50,000 to $100,000, according to Page Six.

Hightower's lawyer told the judge that De Niro had cut her credit card limit from $100,000, also claiming that she and her two children have been banned from the actor's New York compound.

Attorneys for De Niro said the actor has come under financial strain as the coronavirus pandemic has limited or halted business for the restaurant chain Nobu and Greenwich Hotel, of which, he has stakes in both, resulting in the cut to the credit card limit.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Robert De Niro's lawyer says coronavirus has caused the actor financial strain

n court, De Niro's estranged wife Grace Hightower asked for an emergency order for her husband, 76, to raise her monthly American Express credit card limit from $50,000 to $100,000, according to Page Six.

Hightower's lawyer told the judge that De Niro had cut her credit card limit from $100,000, also claiming that she and her two children have been banned from the actor's New York compound.

Attorneys for De Niro said the actor has come under financial strain as the coronavirus pandemic has limited or halted business for the restaurant chain Nobu and Greenwich Hotel, of which, he has stakes in both, resulting in the cut to the credit card limit.

Must be nice to live so oblivious to how most people live. Whenever I hear about celebrity wives asking for six figure monthly child support payments, I just have to shake my head. I don't know how old his kids are but I doubt they are suffering because Mommy doesn't have a credit limit of $100,000 to spend each month.