Poor watermen, just trying to get by............

limblips

PREMO Member
Throw them in with Bubba the obese homo (same as the last bunch caught). There is more to this than meets the eye. They would not be catching illegally if there weren't a market for the catch. I say, jail time, huge fine and lifelong ban on fishing/oystering for all of them but don't stop there. Go get the marketers. They know what they are buying is illegal. They know which scumbags will have what they want any time of the year. To me this is outright stealing from me. Hang the bassturds.

Eight Men Charged with Serious Striped Bass Violations: Some Repeat Offenders - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Throw them in with Bubba the obese homo (same as the last bunch caught). There is more to this than meets the eye. They would not be catching illegally if there weren't a market for the catch. I say, jail time, huge fine and lifelong ban on fishing/oystering for all of them but don't stop there. Go get the marketers. They know what they are buying is illegal. They know which scumbags will have what they want any time of the year. To me this is outright stealing from me. Hang the bassturds.

Here is another one

Two Calvert Men Charged with Illegal Possession of Striped Bass - Southern Maryland Headline News

Vince

What is that fine? Ohhhh, a maximum sentence of five years in prison and a $250,000. It's dumb to catch illegal fish. :lmao:

Last edited: