Popeyes Chicken...

TWLs wife

I want there last night to get dinner. No one did bearly anything when I give my order. Me & about 10 people waited a 1/2 hour for our food. This is in Lex.park . When I worked in the one in Waldorf , I would have lost my job for that.:boo: :boo:
That do you think about Lex.Park Popeyes........
:boo: :boo: :boo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm scared of Lex Park Popeye's. What a crappy place! But I do like Popeye's chicken, just not from that dive with all those nasty people hanging around. Plus, I like counter people that speak English.

K

Kizzy

Popeyes :barf:

Ok, I didn't always hate it, but at one time, I ate so much of it that I got very tired of it.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by vraiblonde
I'm scared of Lex Park Popeye's. What a crappy place! But I do like Popeye's chicken, just not from that dive with all those nasty people hanging around. Plus, I like counter people that speak English.
I feel the same way. It shouldn't be opened in my Opion.:boo: :boo:

NAS

popeyes is my hubbys favorite we never have a problem there the service is always good the place is clean and they do have english speaking people there one of the managers as a matter of fact !
Tigger i guess if i had the service u had i would not b to happy either!!!!!

T.Rally

How come at every burger joint you can get a choice of a fried chicken sandwich or a grilled chicken sandwich but at Popeyes you are limited to only fried. Makes no sense to me.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Be glad you weren't eating at THIS Popeye's

Man Says He Got Mouse With Fried Chicken

BALTIMORE - A patron of a Popeye's restaurant says he bit into a mouse that had been fried along with the chicken.

Tony Hill says he was eating the second piece of his three-piece meal when he made the unappetizing discovery.

He filed a complaint with the health department.

Officials say that same restaurant has been closed twice before for infestation or unsanitary conditions.

Inspectors checked the place yesterday and didn't find any rodents. But officials say they'll be back.

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Bertha Venation

Re: Be glad you weren't eating at THIS Popeye's

Originally posted by jazz lady
But officials say they'll be back.
Maybe they should take Schwarzenegger with them. After the campaign is over he'll need something to do 'til his next flick.

TWLs wife

The Popeye's I work at was Hell (Waldorf)

It was bad. They would drop chicken on the floor ,then fry it. Bugs everywhere you turned.Flour all over the floor. If I fell & broke my leg I was fired.:barf: :barf:
Lex- park:barf:
Waldorf :barf:
The mall worrie

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by T.Rally
How come at every burger joint you can get a choice of a fried chicken sandwich or a grilled chicken sandwich but at Popeyes you are limited to only fried.
Because grilled/broiled chicken is for wussies and Democrats. REAL people eat fried chicken, like God intended.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by jazz lady
Man Says He Got Mouse With Fried Chicken
Oh please. :duh: Like someone wouldn't be able to identify something that wasn't a normal piece of chicken? He's just trying to get Popeye to cough up some green to put his kids through rehab.

Bertha Venation

Because grilled/broiled chicken is for wussies and Democrats. REAL people eat fried chicken, like God intended.
Even us wussies & Democrats get heart disease. Do you still hate me if I don't eat fried chicken like a real woman? I am still a real woman, y'know.... :wink:

Bertha Venation

Do not. Must have a heart first. :killingme *whew*
:killingme but-but-but--according to my EKG I've got one... Really! And don't get a heart patient started on the true heartless party... :really:
And I don't hate you - I WUBBLE you! :love:
Lucky me! She wubbles me! :love:

T.Rally

I'm not a democrat and I sure ain't a wuss. So fried chicken must be for the weak minded who can't control their eating habits and end up copping out to the Atkins diet cause they're too lazy to exercise.

Did you hear about the guy in B'More? He was on the 2nd of his 3 piece when he discovered that it was a fried mouse he was munching on. This same Popeyes has been closed down in the past for rodent infestations. :barf: