Popeye's or KFC?

• Popeye's

• KFC

Results are only viewable after voting.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
In TX there is a Mexican restaurant practically on every corner, AND the local fast food taco joints are pretty good. And yet there is still Taco Bell. I can't think of why anyone would eat at Taco Bell when there are Mexican riches literally right next door, but there you have it.

It's like the Olive Garden in Times Square - literally half a block from at least two amazing Italian restaurants that I know off the top of my head and probably more. What is wrong with us???
Some people get used to a certain "quality" of food and are skeered to try new things. I'm sure the prices probably play a large part in that, too.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Royal Farms coming to Wildewood area, across from Aldi's. Finally good fried chicken.
Just saw a tv ad for Royal Farms coffee. They have some Swedish-made coffee machines that grind/brew/deliver a single cup of coffee on demand in about a minute.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Just saw a tv ad for Royal Farms coffee. They have some Swedish-made coffee machines that grind/brew/deliver a single cup of coffee on demand in about a minute.
Some Stripes C-store in Texas have the same sort of machine. You get to pick your bean selection and cup size.

glhs837

Power with Control

Got something similar on the counter..... Cant select beans though, only what I feed it..... :) I could never spend $700=$1000 on one, but used for $100, I love it.