Portland Oregon

glhs837

Power with Control
One of my nieces lives there, loves it. You should watch Portlandia, really. Comedy yes, but from what I understand, it's a good primer.......

Okay, I understand some of those words, the DRFBYW is all very intimidating though. :shrug:

I'm watching Portlandia right now and think I'd fit right in. :ohwell:

I don't live in Portland. Close enough for me though. Seems a pretty cool city from what I've seen of it. Been to a few events and they were ok, saw a bagpipe playing guy dressed as Darth Vader riding a unicycle riding around during the food beer one. Bicycles and hiking/ running are very big there. It's a very big metro area with most of the growth to the South in a few other towns. Beaverton, Hillsboro and Tigard for a few. Rains a LOT. Area to the East is very cool with Mt Hood and the Columbia Gorge area.

I don't live in Portland. Close enough for me though. Seems a pretty cool city from what I've seen of it. Been to a few events and they were ok, saw a bagpipe playing guy dressed as Darth Vader riding a unicycle riding around during the food beer one. Bicycles and hiking/ running are very big there. It's a very big metro area with most of the growth to the South in a few other towns. Beaverton, Hillsboro and Tigard for a few. Rains a LOT. Area to the East is very cool with Mt Hood and the Columbia Gorge area.

:howdy:

Misfit

Lawful neutral

:buddies:

I've become a hiking fanatic and have always been a biker...it looks like you can pretty much commute by bike from what I'm seeing. I’m looking into Wilsonville, Tualatin, Fairview, Hayden Island & Troutdale…that might make biking into downtown possible.

:shrug:

:buddies:

I've become a hiking fanatic and have always been a biker...it looks like you can pretty much commute by bike from what I'm seeing. I’m looking into Wilsonville, Tualatin, Fairview, Hayden Island & Troutdale…that might make biking into downtown possible.

:shrug:

Lots of bike paths. Now if the bikers would only learn to use them. lol. Best thing about Oregon..no sales tax.