Portland Protest - Aug 17

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hey, remember when Antifa first made the scene and luminaries such as CNN’s Chris Cuomo likened them to Allied soldiers storming the beach at Normandy to take on the Nazis?

Well, the “Nazis” have gotten on their little buses and left Portland, but that doesn’t mean that the party’s over. Antifa and their hangers-on are still cluttering the streets of Portland, and seeing as it’s the police who are in charge of keeping people out of the street and on the sidewalk, it’s the police who are now getting the worst of it from Antifa.

Here’s one anti-fascist telling police to kill themselves:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/201...lice-officers-telling-cops-to-commit-suicide/

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘You are in a very unsafe situation’: Journalists report being pepper-sprayed by Antifa; Julio Rosas surrounded

It should be no surprise that members of Antifa don’t want what they do publicized by the fact that the majority wear masks or kerchiefs over their faces and do things like give independent journalists like Andy Ngo a brain hemorrhage and steal his camera equipment.

Ngo reports that another independent journalist was pepper-sprayed in Portland Saturday, although the guy sees to be in good shape. He and his camera obviously aren’t welcome, though:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ya know as inconvenient as the Truth is

If ANTIFA didn't show up, there would be NON violence

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So the Proud Boys show Up March and LEAVE ..... AntiFA Sticks Around, Harassing People, Starting Fights and Smashing Windows

WHICH GROUP IS FILLED WITH VIOLENT HATERS ........ Buy a CLUE It is NOT The Right Wing Loons the Proud Boys

Yeah I am sure the leftists will claim the Proud Boys are a bunch of pussies, but is that the impression you want to give

AntiFA shows up to ' challenge Nazi's ' and are the ones making all the trouble

Middle-age man was maced and beaten by an antifa mob. He was knocked unconscious to the ground. His partner or spouse was trying to protect him as mob still surrounded them. No police. #PortlandProtests

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Leftist media doesn't report this, which is why their bots still think "AntiFa" is anti-fascist. The bots have also been programmed to reject any media which isn't pre-approved by their masters, so they pretty much get fed false propaganda all day.

AntiFa is clearly a domestic terrorist organization. Anyone who disagrees with that is a cultbot.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm curious what the residents of Portland think about this violence in their streets and the Mayor ordering the cops to stand down and not intervene when they see someone getting their head bashed in by AntiFa. They must all be ****ing crazy, otherwise they'd have recalled Wheeler by now and sent his ass packing.

transporter

Proud Boys Declare Portland Rally a Success: ‘Go Look at President Trump’s Twitter’
“Go look at President Trump’s Twitter,” Proud Boys protest organizer Joe Biggs told The Oregonian when asked what message the group wanted to convey. “He talked about Portland, said he’s watching antifa. That’s all we wanted. We wanted national attention, and we got it. Mission success.”

, Trump said “major consideration” was being given to naming antifa as an “organization of terror.” He added that he was watching the situation in Portland, and that he hoped the mayor could “properly do his job.”

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler responded to the jab in an interview with CNN, saying the president’s tweet was “not helpful.”

“This is a potentially dangerous and volatile situation, and adding to that noise doesn’t do anything to support or help the efforts that are going on here in Portland.”

The Proud Boys had left the demonstration shortly after noon, reportedly asking police to open a bridge that was meant to be closed during the event so they could make their exit.

“The Proud Boys contacted us or contacted the units on the ground saying that they wanted to leave and so we facilitated for them to leave the area,” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office Sgt. Brandon White told The Oregonian. “It wasn’t planned. It wasn’t orchestrated. We had a request that they would like to leave the area and so we facilitated.”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

So what? Did I miss the part where Proud Boys or President Trump ordered AntiFa to go there and start beating the crap out of people?

Absent AntiFa violence, nobody would have ever heard of Proud Boys. Their marches would come and go without incident and about 3 people would show up. As it stands, AntiFa is a group of violent extremists who named themselves something cute and use it as an excuse to beat people and bust chit up.

And then this asinine blog post claims it's Trump's fault that Ted Wheeler can't control his city and encourages the violence.....and weak ass violence loving Wheeler is only too happy to pass the buck. Making excuses sure beats working for a living.

Face it: the Democrat Party is the party of violence and lawlessness and anti-Semitism and hatred. That's all you people do and you, Transporter, are their perfect representative on these forums. So seriously, keep up the good work. The more people who see you for what you are, the easier it will be for Trump to not only sail to victory in 2020, but to set the agenda for the next 20 years. :yay:

I mean, sure, you'll get a few mental midget misfits on your side, but the vast majority of Americans aren't down with violence and hatred, and they will reject you.

gemma_rae

It's gonna puzzle me all morning trying to figure out what that was that was offended by the flag..
If I looked like that I'd hate the world too. The more I see of these self mutilated creatures, the more I understand their propensity for self loathing.:crazy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I looked like that I'd hate the world too. The more I see of these self mutilated creatures, the more I understand their propensity for self loathing.:crazy:

Notice that there are a chit TON of self-mutilations on the Left? And the more radical Left the "person", the more likely they are to have mutilated themselves or otherwise turned themselves into a freakshow. These parades and protests are like something out of the Star Wars cantina scene.

SamSpade

So what? Did I miss the part where Proud Boys or President Trump ordered AntiFa to go there and start beating the crap out of people?

I think the only way to understand them is to realize that the slightest little breeze sets them off into a crying, fitful tantrum.
Disagree with them quietly, and you're attacking them. Win an election and the world is ending. Having a different point of view on
ANYTHING makes you a Nazi and worthy of death.

Honestly - I have actually known people around whom you barely dare say anything without them exploding into rage or tears -
except - well - they were all crazy. Or homeless. Or both.

But if you're this sort of person, anything can be a cause of violence. Your very EXISTENCE can be provocative.
It's crazy - and that actually is the real cause for alarm. These are the kind of people who blame you for the scrapes on their knuckles
when they punch you in the face.

Hijinx

I don't know what the President is waiting for.
ANTIFA is a terrorist organization and if they aren't stopped it is only a matter of time before either they or the people they oppose show up with a gun and start cleaning up the mess.

Maybe that is what ANTIFA wants?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why do you suppose CNN/MSNBC/other bot media don't report on the people attacked and beaten up by AntiFa? Why are these news outlets covering for domestic terrorists?