Portland will pay nearly $200 million to remove all urinals from municipal building

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
KGW8 reports:
In an email to employees last February, Chief Administrative Officer Tom Rinehart wrote:
“We will continue to have gender-specific (male and female) multi-stall restrooms that are readily available to any employee that prefers to use one. But, there will be no urinals in any restroom in the building. This will give us the flexibility we need for any future changes in signage.”
The city has redesigned all the bathrooms to be gender neutral — which means urinals are banned even in the men’s room.
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/201...o-remove-all-urinals-from-municipal-building/

black dog

Free America
Men pee on the floor enough with urinals, one will stand in a puddle when theres nothing but toilets.

Hijinx

Why bother? Just pee in the floor where the Urinal used to be. Most men who use the low ADA one do that anyway.

WingsOfGold

The freak show rolls on! One of my ex wives was from Oregon, this supports my theory that she was batshit crazy!

PeoplesElbow

The USS Ford has no urnals in the heads so it can be configured to a male or female head without women having urnals in their head. The heads are nasty, pee all over the seats, thanks a lot gender neutrality.

black dog

Free America
The USS Ford has no urnals in the heads so it can be configured to a male or female head without women having urnals in their head. The heads are nasty, pee all over the seats, thanks a lot gender neutrality.
Funny how no urinals but each head had tampon dispensers.

WingsOfGold

Incredable, I never thought it could possibly work. LOT of heavy lifting on the roof, I can only imagine who gets to pick up the slack. :rolleyes:

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

A s a taxpayer i am amazed at their wasting $200 million dollars to take Urinals out of any building.
How many urinals are in that building.?

If there are 200, that is a million dollars apiece. Not a bad plumbing job.

Clem72

Now they'll just pee all over the seats. :yay:

Most men lift the seat (with a foot in the public stall). And pretty sure the first 1/2 stalls will be designated the piss stall.

Also, women pee all over seats too. I used to run an office and took my turn cleaning the restrooms. Not sure if ya'll levitate or pee standing up, but you most certainly pee on seats.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Most men lift the seat (with a foot in the public stall). And pretty sure the first 1/2 stalls will be designated the piss stall.

Also, women pee all over seats too. I used to run an office and took my turn cleaning the restrooms. Not sure if ya'll levitate or pee standing up, but you most certainly pee on seats.
Not all women. But I will agree that there are pigs on both sides. :yay:

SamSpade

Not all women. But I will agree that there are pigs on both sides. :yay:

In the past, when I've been a janitor - college-age - women's restrooms were usually the worst, but it was probably due more to sheer VOLUME.
Women's restrooms in a restaurant just get used more.

On the other hand - at least a few times I had to remove a dookie out of a urinal. I can't even guess why someone went to the trouble.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member