Possible B&E in Progress. Chancellors Run

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
STS bus driver just drove by his house that was supposed to be empty saw several people going in/out and a green P/U truck in the driveway.

In the area of Chancellers Run & Amber Dr. 21687 Chancellor's Run Rd.

1804: OOOPS. It was the hoemowner checking the property. Evidentally Mr./Mrs Bus driver just got evicted.

Last edited:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I used my school bus to move from Hollywood to the park years ago. I t held so many boxes, every seat, and I had to take the bus to my new home anyway.

cashncarry

I used my school bus to move from Hollywood to the park years ago. I t held so many boxes, every seat, and I had to take the bus to my new home anyway.
Pretty darn clever. Look at all the $$ you saved on a rental truck for moving & all the trips in your PV.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
STS bus driver just drove by his house that was supposed to be empty saw several people going in/out and a green P/U truck in the driveway.

1804: OOOPS. It was the hoemowner checking the property. Evidentally Mr./Mrs Bus driver just got evicted.

I wonder if this was the house that had about 6-7 cops in front of it and had a guy in cuffs being searched. Don't recall seeing a green truck, but there was a big black SUV. I went by there about 6pm on the way to GMHS.

Also, CIP had something going on there about 1030 tonight. 4-5 cop cars and what looked like a paddy wagon, but I could be mistaken about that.

AND... before I got to CIP, there was a dude on 235 in front of Panera "walking the line"... :lmao:

Busy night!

Go G-Men

Just goes to prove that if your ride the "little bus" as a youngster you will grow up to drive the "little bus".