Post up your camera pics to get the fever started!

limblips

PREMO Member
buck1.jpg buck2.jpg

Put them out Sunday, pulled the cards last night, got a lot of does and fawns, some scrub bucks and these two.

glhs837

Power with Control
Air, I think this has to do with the upcoming hunting season, folks are putting out the automated trail cameras to scout of where the deer are active so come the season, less tramping around looking for them.

glhs837

Power with Control
Wife almost bagged a turkey buzzard on Park Hall Road this AM. Thing crossed in front of us with less than a foot to spare.

Agee

Air, I think this has to do with the upcoming hunting season, folks are putting out the automated trail cameras to scout of where the deer are active so come the season, less tramping around looking for them.

Thanks, my forum processor needed a re-boot on this one!

No need for a camera in my yard, always a small herd roaming about. At least four good sized bucks that make my yard home...

glhs837

Power with Control
Thanks, my forum processor needed a re-boot on this one!

No need for a camera in my yard, always a small herd roaming about. At least four good sized bucks that make my yard home...

Same here, wife's fired up about her garden (that is literally three feet from house) getting cropped by the deer.